Japanese Stock Cars 1989 to 1998

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP IWIN
  • 2 comments
  • 518 views
Messages
359
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
I_WINNUMBER1
Messages
PR IWINNUMBER1
Hi guys

I'm just putting this post up as I want to see who likes to race old Japanese stock sports cars from 1989 to 1998 Hot version/Best motoring international style with comfort soft tyres cause I host rooms with these car and i'm looking for more people to race with please send me a pm or message me below if your interested and Ill send you a friends request when i'm online next.
 
When I'm not drag racing this is one of my favorite groups of cars to race! 👍 I absolutely love the competitiveness of this group, yet they are not fast enough to get way out of hand causing bad accidents!

I would love to race with you but unfortunately I am in the US with rather slow Internet so I would probably be pretty "laggy" in your rooms 👎
 
Thats fine mate as long as the lag is raceable I dont mind whats you psn id ill send you a friends request lol just noticed you psn id ill send you a message oh also are you a pad or wheel user.
 
Back