advent Messages 37 London Feb 23, 2012 #1 Hi Guys, I've been trying to get hold of one of these for ages as gifted away the one I won!! I don't think i've ever seen one in the UCD. Has anyone got a spare they want to trade?.... Cheers. Advent psn 'BarrySpangleton'
Hi Guys, I've been trying to get hold of one of these for ages as gifted away the one I won!! I don't think i've ever seen one in the UCD. Has anyone got a spare they want to trade?.... Cheers. Advent psn 'BarrySpangleton'
DiersZee1 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Premium Messages 2,268 SoCal Messages please ask Feb 24, 2012 #2 I am just amazed at the high demand for this car!!! You can win it in the Top Gear Challange --> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047 If not possible, I can not trade till after 03/04. Good luck Bud.
I am just amazed at the high demand for this car!!! You can win it in the Top Gear Challange --> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047 If not possible, I can not trade till after 03/04. Good luck Bud.