C clos2one0 Messages 11 Messages clos2one0 Dec 24, 2010 #1 trade for zonda r all tuned or a nascar.. psn clos2one0 no bs
Asane Messages 874 Messages Asane Dec 24, 2010 #2 You get this a prize car from the American Championship. Keep your Zonda and Nascar man. Don't waste them.
You get this a prize car from the American Championship. Keep your Zonda and Nascar man. Don't waste them.
C clos2one0 Messages 11 Messages clos2one0 Dec 24, 2010 #4 yea i know long storry sold it .. and its the crazy carbon fiber looking one
Bryan C. Messages 528 Messages StephenR9000 Dec 24, 2010 #5 What Asane said man. If you still want to trade, I'll do the Zonda R on the 26th if you still want to. It's on my trade list.
What Asane said man. If you still want to trade, I'll do the Zonda R on the 26th if you still want to. It's on my trade list.
DonZonda Messages 1,762 Germany Messages xXGalmOneXx Messages xXGalm OneXx Dec 24, 2010 #7 I'll do it for the Zonda R !