Robez Messages 47 Jan 30, 2011 #1 I want this car - TODAY. I could offer for example: - Ford Mark IV Race Car - Lamborghini Miura - Jaguar XJ13 (just to name some of my rare cars.) 👍 So if you have got a Jay Leno Tank Car, tell me.
I want this car - TODAY. I could offer for example: - Ford Mark IV Race Car - Lamborghini Miura - Jaguar XJ13 (just to name some of my rare cars.) 👍 So if you have got a Jay Leno Tank Car, tell me.
D Danny_GT2 Messages 259 Dublin, Ireland Messages Danny_GT2 Jan 30, 2011 #2 I gots the Tank Car! Trade for Miura??
R Rusty bullet Messages 30 Messages BABY_POWDER_P1MP Jan 30, 2011 #3 i have one you can have for the ford
T teamlosi20056 Messages 203 Messages teamlosi20056 Messages teamlosi20056 Jan 30, 2011 #4 You know you can win that car
E Eon Messages 4 Messages Eon- Jan 30, 2011 #5 teamlosi20056 You know you can win that car Click to expand... Really? How?
D defaultoasis Messages 701 Messages defaultoasis Jan 30, 2011 #7 It's like lots of ppl's dream when they saw someone want this car.