Jc10110's liveries : Formula1, ...

• Thread starter RealJaySee
  • 8 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Figured out I needed a place to showoff my favourite creations in Gran Turismo, and keep them somehow categorised.
Most liveries are imports from GTS with some small changes, but more original GT7 liveries will follow.

Ep.1 : Formula1

If I remember correctly, this was the first livery I made for the Super Formula car. As a BMW fanboy, it had to be this one! Ralf schumacher's 2001 contender.

Let's stay in the same era For Fisichella's Benetton B200. It may seem like a simple, plain blue car with some sponsors on it, but I've spent hours in Inkscape trying to get the "Mild Seven" decal on the engine cover in the right shape. Eventually someone from the forum helped me out.

I'm still not done with the early 2000's. The slowest, most unreliable car on the grid! A lot of time has been put on research, finding decent pictures to make the blue/white decals, finding and creating all the small sponsors on the car. I glad that it's finally over :D

Let's go a bit further in time for Senna's most iconic livery. Gold base paint, so the gold is actually gold.

And here we have Sean Bull's fictional design in case Ford decided to enter Formula1 in 2021. Some of his designs are amazing, they all deserve a GT7 version.

And here we got the Real Madrid F1 Team car that gave me the victory in the Sports Teams LEC! A mix of the traditional shirt design, and the design used on their training shirts.

Last edited:
It's one of the most painful things to do in the GT7 livery editor, but very rewarding when done correctly :D

You should link your GT7 page, @RealJaySee ;)
It's linked in my signature! :)
I’ve tried this gold or chrome base….. my skills aren’t quite there to make it look like a “complete” livery.
Practice makes perfect! Also, for this one I made custom decals in Inkscape to make the lines

Back