JDM Drag Racing (Silvia, Skyline, Supra, RX7 etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter S13180sx
  • 10 comments
  • 3,358 views

S13180sx

(Banned)
Messages
26
Messages
EvolutionM3
Hi guys,

I'm interested to start a drag racing online event...

Basically I was thinking 600hp limit... no weight restrictions but no exotic cars... basically it would be on SS7 (Wangan Freeway)... drag racing.

Bring your JDM car... modified Honda's, Nissan's, Toyota's, Mazda's etc for drag racing on the freeway... rolling starts or from a stand still... but the idea is no exotic cars... I'm thinking stripped out 860kg Civic with 400hp taking on a modified R32 GTR's etc but don't want people thinking they are clever in full race Le Mans cars etc.. this is street car style stuff only..

Would anyone be interested?
 
hi there, that sounds a great idea. Im into it. :)

Here is a suggestion (if u like).

1. should at least, half of the online players (doing drag) have mics (headsets) so we can communicate better.

2. U might like to address h0rsepowers divided into 3 class of A, B or C.

example: class A - 700hp above or Class C - 350hp below

yeah something like that.

You're right no exotic or supercars but only pure JDM street cars.
 
We've been doing this for a bit, but with broader car range. I'm always down to run my cars though.
 
Yeha but the problem is everyone just gets clever and turns up in the most powerful car they have... I want Civic's, Integras etc to come and have races... I'm going to use my Civic actually! I know I'll lose but it will be fun...
 
Cool, I'll be there with my Civic.
 
nice i want in too but how do i find you guys online?
PSN:glenchiam
 
Yeah how do we meet up etc???? I have a tidy Hachiroku V2 I'd like to pit against something horsepowery! I have 395hp max and out dragging 500\600 up machines during races
 
Back