JDM/EUDM Drift Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boab
  • 4 comments
  • 730 views
Messages
494
Messages
AtsushiKuroi
Looking for JDM/EUDM Drift Cars. Anything to expand the collection. ;)

Take your pick; I'll give you any car you see here in a 1-for-1 trade:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150294

Go ahead and offer!


One small note. Soonest I can trade is late January/early February. See the above thread for a comprehensive schedule.
 
You're missing the Gathers Drider civic race car (ek) ?

I'll trade mine against your A4 touring car. I'm available to trade now. Send FR to MrBebe and I'll send first if you like.
 
blitz er34 d1 drift car for your lexus is200 gt1
 
any d1 drift car u want, or one out of the dealership moded to ur spec for the gt40 69
 
Not interested in the Gathers Drider, it being a circuit car. That's not what I'm looking for at the moment.

Don't really need to trade for the Blitz Skyline. I have 2,000,000 Cr., so I could quite easily purchase it from the premium dealership.

Don't particularly want to trade the GT40, sorry.
 
Back