JDM Faceoff 500pp Racing SoftDraft 

• Thread starter Mills55
  • 9 comments
Canada
Canada
Mills-55
Looking to get a full room of players for some casual yet competitive racing. There's a wide variety of racing styles in the drivers in our crew, and looking to see what we have for competition out there.

Japan production cars only (no Le Mans cars etc.), 500pp, racing soft tires, no nitrous.

Add me on PSN Mills-55
image.jpg

Last edited:
Im currently at work and I can't remember the exact settings off the top of my mind lol! But no restrictions that I can remember. No driving aids, all driver skill. Balls to the wall when it comes to your tune...we have some fast and talented drivers. Thanks for your time 180

Cool, when you say no aids, do you not allow ABS? I use the DS3 and find no ABS to be a pig on a controller! Anyway, tried adding you but it didn't recognize your name even though I put it in exactly as typed here?

My mistake man, typo. Mills-55. I'll go back and fix it. And I hear ya about the strain of having no abs... I forgot to say that ABS is allowed.

can i use a s2000 race car that has 500pp ? it does not have any tuning done to it so its not a advantage to me, its also one of two jdm

We always get people that stray away from the guidelines.. If that's the car you wanna go up against us with, bring it. I wish you luck.. You'll need it ;)

Back