JDM Road Cars-Nür Editions

United States
U.S.A.
The only GT6 Nür special edition road cars that I can find in the GT6 dealerships are the three shown below. Are there others specific, as in special Nür road editions that exist in GT6 or ??? (NOT referring to the 24Hr race cars or any cars that don't appear in GT6 dealerships or those that are not premiums). I've been really enjoying running these three road cars completely pure stock at the Nordschleife as they handle really well there. I was kinda surprised in my google research that more "real" manufacturers don't offer some form of special Nür editions.

Subaru S206 NBR (CHALLENGE PACKAGE) '12 Stock-At Gemasolar 1.jpg
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 Millennium Jade (M) Stock-At Gemasolar 1.jpg
Lexus LFA Nürburgring Package '12 Stock-At Gemasolar 1.jpg

Apart from Japanese brands, I found Vauxhall Astra VXR Nurburgring / Opel Astra OPC Nürburgring Edition (with actually two additional rebadgings). These were two model generations ago.

Yes I am aware of those as well as several other real ones, however they are not in GT6. I am surprised that the 370Z Nür edition, considering it’s a Nissan as well, did’t make it in.

Back