JDMFan_ZA Youtube video's :)

South Africa
South Africa
Hey guys,

Pretty cool forum :)

One of my friends is on here, and he suggested I post some of the videos from my channel here.

So here it goes....

This is the link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrGarethschr

One of my popular videos, my wife and I won a drive in a brand new GTR around the Kyalami Race Track in South Africa, what an experience!!

We compiled a list of a few South Africa street races into one Street race compilation, some cool races, I am sure you guys will enjoy it.

A Honda S2000 showcase that we did, it was our first showcase. How can we improve on this video? Any constructive criticism?

On the 4th/5th Feb, we will be uploading a JDM meet that we arranged while we were in Cape town, here are some of the pics of the cars :)

Hope you guys enjoy it, I will post the latest videos when they are up :)

Last edited:
Good morning everyone :)

So we finished editing the JDM Meet-up video this past weekend, and we uploaded it last night.

We really enjoyed meeting up with the car enthusiasts from Cape Town, and one of the highlights of the meet-up was being able to go for a drive in an R33 GT-R!

We hope you enjoy this video.

Good morning everyone :)

So we finished editing the JDM Meet-up video this past weekend, and we uploaded it last night.

We really enjoyed meeting up with the car enthusiasts from Cape Town, and one of the highlights of the meet-up was being able to go for a drive in an R33 GT-R!

We hope you enjoy this video.

Nice one man 👍 That R33 is the bees knees!

Back