JDMJim's Driftyness Photos

• Thread starter JDMJim
  • 5 comments
ChuckNorrisTypeR
Just starting my GT5 drifting journey, here's to hoping it is a long and rewarding one!

Getting my DFGT wheel next week so I'm super pumped for that :)

In the meantime here are a few snaps I took before work today, hope to capture some after work and upload as well!

High%20Speed%20Ring.jpg

Deep%20Forest%20Raceway.jpg

Deep%20Forest%20Raceway_1.jpg

Nice pictures, the DFGT is awsome once you get used to it. I'm just started to get the hang of mine now and it's epic

C'mon son! ain't you like that thur ford pickumup?! It's one Rebel flag away from being in an episode of the Squidbillies!

Hahaha :D... I live in Arkansas and I hear people talk like that on a daily basis lol. Im from California so thankfully I dont have the accent, not that its a bad thing.

Hahaha :D... I live in Arkansas and I hear people talk like that on a daily basis lol. Im from California so thankfully I dont have the accent, not that its a bad thing.

Haha, I'm from Ohio. Here if you haven't drifted a truck, rolled a truck, crashed into a cop with a truck, killed someone with a truck or set a truck on fire, than you aren't welcome here, haha. Used to pull into the back of our High School at night and drift the balls off my old 1996 Toyota Tacoma :)

Also, Updates!

I'm really loving this 81 Celica, I dig the look as well, its AE86 like but it brings it's own thing :)

Eiger%20Nordwand%20Short%20Track.jpg

Eiger%20Nordwand%20Short%20Track_1.jpg

Eiger%20Nordwand%20Short%20Track_2.jpg

Eiger%20Nordwand%20Short%20Track_3.jpg

Eiger%20Nordwand%20Short%20Track_4.jpg

Eiger%20Nordwand%20Short%20Track_5.jpg

High%20Speed%20Ring_1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back