Jeff Gordon Clip

  • Thread starter Thread starter STI9
  • 11 comments
  • 1,389 views
Messages
2,553
United Kingdom
Scotland, UK
Just saw this again when I started up the game today and I suddenly realised when he talks he looks like a thunderbird :lol:
 
hahahaha a Thunderbiiird hahaha :D
Yes, I must admit that looks like one... one of the most dificult things for CGI are human faces and her expressions.
 
Yeah they obviously put little effort into those clips. I play various games and ALL of them do a better job with this.
 
Unlike Vettel or Loeb for example, Gordon looks like an idiot in the video.
 
Remember guys, the car is heavy!
 
s2k2k3
Yeah they obviously put little effort into those clips. I play various games and ALL of them do a better job with this.

I agree. Honestly, a live recording would have been a lot better. They do this in Shift 2 and it works well.
 
Last edited:
Unlike Vettel or Loeb for example, Gordon looks like an idiot in the video.

In fairness though, not much of Monsieur Loebs face is showcased in Gran Turismo (only the frontal part), in contrast with Gordon's and Vettel's presentation, where their entire faces were shown.

Still, it hardly matters if it's Thunderbird style (heheh, good call on that one. :sly: ). The length of detail they gave to the featured drivers is still pretty good for a game that is not trying to focus on Human anatomy, but on automobilistic anatomy (THE most important bit for this game).

Just imagine the fit the Three of Top Gear would have had if they had animated them in this game for the Top Gear challenge intro (except for the Stig of course, hehe).
 
OGl9U.png


Sorry, I just had to. :sly:
 
Back