- 1

- Lisbon
I agree. I very good tune. Actually I think your tunes for GTS are better then the ones you publish for GT6. Don' t stop posting them.this tune was awesome... came in tenth in all races... any ideas how to place higher ??
Thank you.
Jenny
I agree. I very good tune. Actually I think your tunes for GTS are better then the ones you publish for GT6. Don' t stop posting them.this tune was awesome... came in tenth in all races... any ideas how to place higher ??
I agree. I very good tune. Actually I think your tunes for GTS are better then the ones you publish for GT6. Don' t stop posting them.
Thank you.
Jenny
hey @Jeje6410 my friend and my hero!forgot to post this couple of days ago but i just noticed that im having a hard time understanding how to maximize your tune for the Lexus RC F GR3 Emil Frey Racing '16
i admit im still a newbie and not very good in a lot of things but i can "feel" a good tune if i used one
i would appreciate it you could take a look at it again and see if something can be improved/changed since it is your very first tune for GTS if i remembered correctly. oh and when you're at it i hope you can make it compatible to the recently released '17 version
thanks in advance friend i hope you had a good day
![]()
Hi there @Jeje6410,
Well, just one more person here to thank you a lot for sharing your tunes!
Amazing job, thank you so much for your hard work!!
You know... it's not easy to find free time to spend on testing and such for a 40 year old guy, married, one baby child, and additionally, addicted to Asseto Corsa with VR as well, Ride 2, and so on and so onbut huuuge fan of GT series, played all of them a lot since the 1st on the PSX...
I really appreciate your effort. It must take a lot of your time!
Keep up! And have a nice day!
Greetings from Portugal! 👍👍👍
Have you tune GT-R-Gr.4?
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
526 ch
525,2 Nm
1094 kg
FR
Ratio power 102% niveau 1
Ratio weight reduction 92% niveau 2
Traction control
1
Tires
Racing Hard at Racing Soft
Brakes front/rear distribution
0
FC Suspension
F/R
62mm/72mm // 2.44inch/2.83inch
2.74hz/2.74hz
4/5
54/54
84/84
1.8/1.7
Out -0.04/In +0.33
Downforce
F/R
400/750
FC LSD
R
6/6/19
FC Transmission
Final Gear at 4.500
Max speed 200 km/h
1st 2.919/120
2nd 2.283/154
3rd 1.889/186
4th 1.621/217
5th 1.428/246
6th 1.312/280
Final Gear at 3.271
For suits the track adjust just the Final Gear
View attachment 731192
Good drive and enjoy
Édit: this is a new version with the last update.
Great job,i like it. 👍
Stable and fast.
Was fun driving it at the endurance Gr.3 event at Bathurst.
PS:I've beaten your time at Laggo Magiore (1'56"371) and it was only arcade novice level 2 laps.
I'm sure i can go quicker with it if i put more effort in it.![]()
Gran Turismo F1500T-A
1000 ch
658,2 Nm
540 kg
MR
Ratio power 100% niveau 3
Ratio weight reduction 100% niveau 3
Traction control
1
Tires
Racing Hard at Racing Soft
Brakes front/rear distribution
0
FC Suspension
F/R
47mm/52mm // 1.85inch/2.04inch
4.70hz/4.70hz
7/9
54/56
84/86
2.4/1.1
Out -0.04/In +0.48
Downforce
F/R
1200/1800
FC LSD
R
8/6/6
FC Transmission
Final Gear at 5.500
Max Speed 250 km/h
1st 2.700/145
2nd 2.086/188
3rd 1.659/236
4th 1.356/289
5th 1.139/359
Final Gear at 3.645
For suits the track adjust just the Final Gear
View attachment 722424
Good drive and enjoy
This tune can be use for all the races in GT League ( in Professional Pilot League F1500 Championship)
Thanks alot! Worked really well, it handles like a complete different car after the tuning.
However, I was struggling with tc set to 1. Had to change to tc3. Guess I’m a little bit ‘trigger happy’ (gas) with the controller.
Is this tune still good? Since it was made in november?Ford Mustang Gr.3
557 ch
570,3 Nm
1300 kg
FR
Ratio power 100%
Ratio weight reduction 100%
Traction control
1
Tires
Racing Hard at Racing Soft
Brakes front/rear distribution
0
FC Suspension
F/R
65mm/75mm // 2.55inch/2.95inch
2.95hz/2.95hz
7/8
54/56
84/85
0.00/0.00
Out -0.04/In +0.20
Downforce
F/R
400/750
FC LSD
8/6/20
FC Transmission
Final Gear at 5.000
Max speed 260 km/h
1st 1.872/119
2nd 1.454/153
3rd 1.202/185
4th 1.040/214
5th 0.922/241
6th 0.818/290
Final Gear at 4.500
For suits the track adjust just the Final Gear .
View attachment 693962
Good drive and enjoy![]()
Is this tune still good? Since it was made in november?
Okey sounds good! Gonna try it see if its any good!I don't know if this tune with the last update is good. I can rework this tune this Friday with others tunes. Not before if you can wait.![]()
I have used his tunes without TCS, and they work ok for meHi Jeje6410, I been reading a lot of your posts about tunning, good and hard work pal, my question is if you got any tune without the TCS?, I'm only playing with ABS, and the old G27. Anyway, keep the hard work pal.
Hi Jeje6410, I been reading a lot of your posts about tunning, good and hard work pal, my question is if you got any tune without the TCS?, I'm only playing with ABS, and the old G27. Anyway, keep the hard work pal.
Thanks for that, my only concern is the high numbers on the LSD, I have seen some up to 30/20/40, by the way in our room normally we racing from N100 to the N500 all with the same car, so I'll see next time if these tunes work, thanks again to both of you guys.I have used his tunes without TCS, and they work ok for me.
Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing) '17
537 ch
613,6 Nm
1092 kg
FR
Ratio power 101% niveau 1
Ratio weight reduction 84% niveau 3
Traction control
1
Tires
Racing Hard at Racing Soft
Brakes front/rear distribution
0
FC Suspension
F/R
61mm/71mm // 2.40inch/2.79inch
2.74hz/2.74hz
4/5
54/54
84/84
1.8/1.7
Out -0.04/In +0.34
Downforce
F/R
400/750
FC LSD
R
7/6/19
FC Transmission
Final Gear at 4.500
Max speed 200 km/h
1st 2.264/126
2nd 1.788/160
3rd 1.500/191
4th 1.305/219
5th 1.167/245
6th 1.087/282
Final Gear at 3.264
For suits the track adjust just the Final Gear
View attachment 730953
Good drive and enjoy![]()
Decided to create a livery for this one today and spotted your tune also.
Setted it up and again another enjoyable tune.
Easy wins for the Gr.3 endurance races.
Keep up the good work mate.![]()