Jeje6410 GT Sport Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / 18/03/22)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 1,004 comments
Thanks very much. Yes I opened my garage for GT7 but I haven't finished my permits yet. So I don't offer cars yet. It will come. As GT7 didn't work today I went back to GT Sport a bit and I think I'll suggest other cars, if people still play GT Sport
Your fans are looking forward to your tuning magic as soon as you're comfortable with the game and with sharing the tunes you want to share. GT7 lobby play is still a bit sketchy but they're working on that. Single play is AWESOME. The missions are as challenging as they were in previous to GTS versions and that makes me happy. I'll be going back to many of them trying for the GOLD and that makes me glad some of us have to work hard to get it. If we walk thru the missions, challenges, licenses as easily as we did in GTS it kinda spoils the game. It took me months and months to gold everything in GT5 and 6,, that is what a game is supposed to do IMHO,, getting value for our $60 is too cool :) Anyway, we're so glad to see back JeJe!

Your fans are looking forward to your tuning magic as soon as you're comfortable with the game and with sharing the tunes you want to share. GT7 lobby play is still a bit sketchy but they're working on that. Single play is AWESOME. The missions are as challenging as they were in previous to GTS versions and that makes me happy. I'll be going back to many of them trying for the GOLD and that makes me glad some of us have to work hard to get it. If we walk thru the missions, challenges, licenses as easily as we did in GTS it kinda spoils the game. It took me months and months to gold everything in GT5 and 6,, that is what a game is supposed to do IMHO,, getting value for our $60 is too cool :) Anyway, we're so glad to see back JeJe!
First of all, thank you very much for your kind words. I am also looking forward to being able to share with you and for you my cars as in GT Sport and GT6. This game as you say, is really impressive. He is simply extraordinary. But unfortunately I don't have much playing time at the moment. Because of my job, I can only play it one day a week. And as you say, it is much more difficult than GT Sport. So my progress is very slow. I have made only one car so far which I have released in my GT7 garage. But I still have a lot of work to understand all the mechanics much more complex than in GT6 and GT Sport. But I'll do my best to gift you cars, hope you're not too impatient.
Thanks a lot dear friend
Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

First of all, thank you very much for your kind words. I am also looking forward to being able to share with you and for you my cars as in GT Sport and GT6. This game as you say, is really impressive. He is simply extraordinary. But unfortunately I don't have much playing time at the moment. Because of my job, I can only play it one day a week. And as you say, it is much more difficult than GT Sport. So my progress is very slow. I have made only one car so far which I have released in my GT7 garage. But I still have a lot of work to understand all the mechanics much more complex than in GT6 and GT Sport. But I'll do my best to gift you cars, hope you're not too impatient.
Thanks a lot dear friend
Thank you Jeje for your reply. I agree indeed,, 'LIFE' must come first. Our family, friends allow us a bit of time to play and our jobs are how we're able to pay for our lives and as well our hobbies. They always come first. Patience is as they say - A VIRTUE and I am happy to say I am a virtuous kinda old man (I am 75) 😎, so no Sir, I am not impatient and am happy to check your lobby now and again to find a tune whenever they're available. I am in no hurry at all here 😁

Hello everyone, I would have liked to know if there are still races on GT Sport. And if some drivers need me to update some cars. Because following many updates, I think that the transmissions of the cars no longer match. I would not make cars for such or such circuits because my cars are made to go on all circuits. But if some of you still use my cars (Gr.3 and Gr.4 only), I would like to know if I need to update them. Or do you think it's useless and that I only focus on GT7 to try to offer you cars?
Thank you for following me and using my cars, it makes me very happy. Also looking forward to seeing you on GT7 and in my garage
Jérôme

Last edited:
Hello my friend, hope you are doing well. I am opening my GT7 garage also.

I am trying to figure out the PP thing, because it changes with the transmission and suspension and it shouldn't do that.

It's just throwing me off a little bit with my tunes.

Cheers :cheers:

Hello my friend, hope you are doing well. I am opening my GT7 garage also.

I am trying to figure out the PP thing, because it changes with the transmission and suspension and it shouldn't do that.

It's just throwing me off a little bit with my tunes.

Cheers :cheers:
hello my friend, yes I'm fine thank you. And I hope everything is fine on your end too. As for the game, I'm a little disappointed. Indeed any change of parameters, makes modify the PP. But what bothers me the most is when we modify the transmission (gearbox). I don't understand why DP did this. It really does not look like the other GTs. I hope they will change this system. Otherwise the game itself is rather pleasant and the driving is pleasant. Take good care of yourself and your loved ones. See you very soon my friend. :cheers:

Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12

537 ch
413,8 Nm
855 kg
MR

Ratio power 100% niveau 1
Ratio weight reduction 95% niveau 1

Traction control

Tires
Racing Hard at Racing Soft

Brakes front/rear distribution

FC Suspension
F/R
61mm/73mm // 2.40inch/2.87inch
3.80hz/3.80hz
5/6
54/54
84/84
1.5/1.0
Out -0.04/In +0.38

Downforce
F/R
900/1450

FC LSD
R
8/6/14

FC Transmission
Final Gear at 4.500
Max speed 200 km/h
1st 3.096/141
2nd 2.457/178
3rd 2.073/211
4th 1.814/241
5th 1.632/268
6th 1.530/300
Final Gear at 3.052
For suits the track adjust just the Final Gear

View attachment 747468

Hey Jeje! Love your tunes! I am having some troubles with setting the gears. FG set at 4.5k and top speed at 200 but somehow 4th gear doesn’t want to 241. Any help?

Hey Jeje! Love your tunes! I am having some troubles with setting the gears. FG set at 4.5k and top speed at 200 but somehow 4th gear doesn’t want to 241. Any help?
Hey @Fapmaster2k , thanks a lot for yours comments and for having used and tested my tune.:cheers:
Unfortunately I don't play GT Sport anymore. And I haven't looked at my settings since the last update. If I have time this week I will look into this gearbox problem.
Thanks again :cheers:

Hi my dear friend
Thank you very much my dear friend Kenzel. I hope to find you very quickly on GT Sport and wish you the best with your magnificent cars. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:
Just a note of appreciation to you good Sir. Firstly and I say FIRSTLY AGAIN,, these wonderful ladies you share with us on this first page,, WOW and WOW again 🤪 👍😋👍:cheers:!! There, now that I've said it and I will NOT apologize :) I'll say it again,, WOW!:)

Secondly, THANK YOU for testing these cars and creating set ups for the cars you have chosen, THEN taking the time to post those set up here on the GT Planet forums for our use,, THANK YOU again :):cheers: Since I believe GT5 I have 'borrowed' many, many of those set ups all these years and oft times I do not take the time to Thank YOU. I am here today to see if you have created a set up for the 2009 Corvette (C6) ZR1. If I were a betting man I would venture to say you have. That said I will stop typing and go see. Wishing you, your family and close friends the all the very best. Stay well our friend 👍👍

Just a note of appreciation to you good Sir. Firstly and I say FIRSTLY AGAIN,, these wonderful ladies you share with us on this first page,, WOW and WOW again 🤪 👍😋👍:cheers:!! There, now that I've said it and I will NOT apologize :) I'll say it again,, WOW!:)

Secondly, THANK YOU for testing these cars and creating set ups for the cars you have chosen, THEN taking the time to post those set up here on the GT Planet forums for our use,, THANK YOU again :):cheers: Since I believe GT5 I have 'borrowed' many, many of those set ups all these years and oft times I do not take the time to Thank YOU. I am here today to see if you have created a set up for the 2009 Corvette (C6) ZR1. If I were a betting man I would venture to say you have. That said I will stop typing and go see. Wishing you, your family and close friends the all the very best. Stay well our friend 👍👍
thank you for those kind words. Yes these women make the front page more beautiful 😍😍....🤣🤣🤣. Unfortunately I didn't do a Corvette (C6) ZR1 and I haven't played GTS since the release of GT7. I opened a garage for GT7. Take good care of yourself and your loved ones. thanks again for everything :cheers: :cheers:

thank you for those kind words. Yes these women make the front page more beautiful 😍😍....🤣🤣🤣. Unfortunately I didn't do a Corvette (C6) ZR1 and I haven't played GTS since the release of GT7. I opened a garage for GT7. Take good care of yourself and your loved ones. thanks again for everything :cheers: :cheers:
Thank you Jeje,, I made a mistake about the C7, I did not notice I posted that in GT Sport,, it was intended for GT7. I was spot on about the other things I said about Jeje6410,, Thank YOU good Sir

Back