Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
I think this is soon the end for my PS3 after several years of good and loyal services. For a few days she has been extinguishing herself and for no reason. Pffffff .

What a pity!!!
Sad for you.
It happened to me a couple of months ago but you can buy used just for 60-70 Euros since PD3 has been recently dlecared in phase-out.

Hey my friend, your PS3 should have lasted another 4 more weeks and that would have been a lot better than now.
What are you going to do is to wait for GT Sports or as @lfm58 said buy a used PS3 ?.

Sorry I did not see your last post.

Hey my friend, your PS3 should have lasted another 4 more weeks and that would have been a lot better than now.
What are you going to do is to wait for GT Sports or as @lfm58 said buy a used PS3 ?.

Sorry I did not see your last post.

No problem my dear friend. :lol: 👍
I am waiting GT Sport but I would like to continue at playing at GT6 and make cars.

I don't known if he has reading my post for the PS3. I do my best not to make a better time.:lol: But frankly I will be very happy if he did it.
Hi guys, just found this by accident on my phone. Sorry to hear that Jeje, I think mine is having problems too. When I start it, it won't recognise the disc and I have to eject and reload it several times, probably dying from overload chasing you buggers. Couldn't catch you yesterday but I'll keep trying 'til either I fall over or my PS3 dies.

Last edited:
Hi guys, just found this by accident on my phone. Sorry to hear that Jeje, I think mine is having problems too. When I start it, it won't recognise the disc and I have to eject and reload it several times, probably dying from overload chasing you buggers. Couldn't catch you yesterday but I'll keep trying 'til either I fall over or my PS3 dies.
Your laser in your PS3 might need cleaning my friend, and that maybe why it will not read the disc.

Thanks again mate, would you believe we had one, the missus is a video freak and I should have known.👍👍
Try it and see if it helps, we use the PS3 nearly every day so one day it is going to have problems, that why I went to the digital version because of my PS3 laser, and also the unit is so quite now 👍.

Hi my friends

As you know my PS3 no longer works really well. It still stops so much in the middle of the game. So it's very hard to make cars in these conditions. Tomorrow I will try to find a PS3 not too expensive to continue playing and offer cars. Otherwise I will try to do my best with a console that beluges. Otherwise go in some on PS4 with GT Sport. I apologize for the inconvenience.
If ever I can not have another PS3 I would like to thank you for using and testing my cars in this wonderful game. It was a pleasure for me to have shared these cars with you. Thank you for your kindness, your comments. Thanks my dears friends
:bowdown::bowdown: :cheers: :cheers:

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi my friends

As you know my PS3 no longer works really well. It still stops so much in the middle of the game. So it's very hard to make cars in these conditions. Tomorrow I will try to find a PS3 not too expensive to continue playing and offer cars. Otherwise I will try to do my best with a console that beluges. Otherwise go in some on PS4 with GT Sport. I apologize for the inconvenience.
If ever I can not have another PS3 I would like to thank you for using and testing my cars in this wonderful game. It was a pleasure for me to have shared these cars with you. Thank you for your kindness, your comments. Thanks my dears friends

I can not wait for GT SPORTS too my friend and the game is not far away now :). Many thanks to you for providing me for a lot of good tunes :cheers:.

New Tune for : A-Spec Seasonnal Race
Update 28/09/17

Intermediate Level Classic Muscle Car Race : Big Willow :
Ford GT40 Mark I '66 550 PP (SH, SM, SS)
1506587841731-390349276.jpg

Good Drive and enjoy :cheers:

Hi my friends

Hello my friend.
I am so sorry to hear that your PS3 is behaving badly:guilty: . Hopefully you can nurse it along for a while yet.....there are still many players out there who appreciate your "tunes" and everything you have done for the community. Personally I wish to thank you for the many tunes that I have used. If you have to leave the game and move on to GT Sport, I wish you all the best and hope you continue where you left off in GT6. Unfortunately I don't think I will be seeing you over there for quite some time.....I will be continuing in GT6 until I can justify the expense of a new console and game: but until then....thank you again my friend for all you have done....your excellent tunes :bowdown::bowdown: your consistently faster driving than me :scared::mad: and most of all, your encouragement :cheers:

Hello my friend.
I am so sorry to hear that your PS3 is behaving badly:guilty: . Hopefully you can nurse it along for a while yet.....there are still many players out there who appreciate your "tunes" and everything you have done for the community. Personally I wish to thank you for the many tunes that I have used. If you have to leave the game and move on to GT Sport, I wish you all the best and hope you continue where you left off in GT6. Unfortunately I don't think I will be seeing you over there for quite some time.....I will be continuing in GT6 until I can justify the expense of a new console and game: but until then....thank you again my friend for all you have done....your excellent tunes :bowdown::bowdown: your consistently faster driving than me :scared::mad: and most of all, your encouragement :cheers:

thank you very much for these nice words my dear friend Kenzel. :cheers:
I sincerely hope to continue playing GT6. My budget does not yet redeem a new PS3 (although we can find some cheap). I have other priorities. But I will try to do my best to offer more cars. If the console allows me.
It's up to me to thank you for trying my cars and using them. :bowdown::bowdown::cheers:Especially continues to offer your beautiful cars. They are very good :bowdown:. Do not stop there.
Thank you again my dear friend Kenzel.:cheers::cheers:. I hope to see you in GT Sport.👍

Hello my friend Jeje. At the moment i cant buy a ps4 but soon as posible i hope to have ond and join to you in gtsport. I have to thank you all the beautiful and great tunes in gt6. I sincerely hope you keep on in GT sport.
TKS for all
Best regards
Joao

Hello my friend Jeje. At the moment i cant buy a ps4 but soon as posible i hope to have ond and join to you in gtsport. I have to thank you all the beautiful and great tunes in gt6. I sincerely hope you keep on in GT sport.
TKS for all
Best regards
Joao

Thanks a lot my dear friend Joao for yours nices words. I hope to find you in GT Sport with your Ps4. But for you and others I continue to make tunes if my PS3 doesn't die !!!!! Thanks again my dear friend Joao
Take care
Bests regards
Jérôme
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hi my friends

i would love to see you om PS4 tuning for project cars so far there's only two tunes and they are from motorcity hami,and yes the cars are green

Jerome, so sorry to hear about your PS3.:( I had sent you a message about it but I never got an answer. I know that I will miss your tunes greatly. I won't be going to the PS4 or GT Sport for quite a while. I thank you for all of the great tunes of yours that brought so much fun and success for me in the game. I pray you can get it sorted but if not, thank you from the bottom of my heart my friend.:cheers:

Jerome, so sorry to hear about your PS3.:( I had sent you a message about it but I never got an answer. I know that I will miss your tunes greatly. I won't be going to the PS4 or GT Sport for quite a while. I thank you for all of the great tunes of yours that brought so much fun and success for me in the game. I pray you can get it sorted but if not, thank you from the bottom of my heart my friend.:cheers:

all my apologies my dear friend Barnabas for having forgotten to answer you. Yesterday my PS3 worked very well so as long as everything goes I will continue to make cars. But I will also play GT Sport.
Vive Monday 9 October to download the free version.
Thanks a lot my dear friend Barnabas for yours nices words. It's a real pleasure for me to make tunes for you and others. :cheers::cheers:

all my apologies my dear friend Barnabas for having forgotten to answer you. Yesterday my PS3 worked very well so as long as everything goes I will continue to make cars. But I will also play GT Sport.
Vive Monday 9 October to download the free version.
Thanks a lot my dear friend Barnabas for yours nices words. It's a real pleasure for me to make tunes for you and others. :cheers::cheers:

Jerome, no worries mate. Since what I have gathered from your posts I would say that your hard drive is about to die. If it was a laser issue it would be consistent. If you have a flash drive I would recommend saving all of your game data on it and then format the hard drive. Data written to a hard drive doesn't stay lined up in perfect order so the laser has to move in and out all the time to read the data. On a PC it would be a simple task called defrag. I have not see that option on any Playstation, so moving your data to a safe place like a flash drive or external hard drive is what I would recommend. You could then format the hard drive in your PS3. The time it takes depends on the size of your hard drive. It will not damage your hard drive and could be just the fix it needs. If you need further info don't hesitate to ask. :confused:

If your PS3 does die I will miss you. I haven't liked what I have read about GT Sport. If there will be a GT7 I will go with the PS4. Until then keep making those good tunes.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jerome, no worries mate. Since what I have gathered from your posts I would say that your hard drive is about to die. If it was a laser issue it would be consistent. If you have a flash drive I would recommend saving all of your game data on it and then format the hard drive. Data written to a hard drive doesn't stay lined up in perfect order so the laser has to move in and out all the time to read the data. On a PC it would be a simple task called defrag. I have not see that option on any Playstation, so moving your data to a safe place like a flash drive or external hard drive is what I would recommend. You could then format the hard drive in your PS3. The time it takes depends on the size of your hard drive. It will not damage your hard drive and could be just the fix it needs. If you need further info don't hesitate to ask. :confused:

If your PS3 does die I will miss you. I haven't liked what I have read about GT Sport. If there will be a GT7 I will go with the PS4. Until then keep making those good tunes.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hi my dear friend Barnabas
Thank you very much my dear friend Barnabas for all these tips. I will try to save the data on a USB stick and format the hard drive. I do not think this is the laser because I have the same problem after downloading the game from the PSN. If I have a problem I will ask you.
Thanks again my dear friend Barnabas
Take care
Bests regards :cheers::cheers:

Back