JGTC Lamborghini?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 7 comments
  • 1,473 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
Wow, I found a JGTC Lamborghini in the used car lot the other day, but I was 23,000 short... Anyone else driven this car?
 
I guess it's the NOMAD Diablo... I think it's pretty good, haven't driven it myself, but it's lap times are pretty fast.
 
I guess it's the NOMAD Diablo... I think it's pretty good, haven't driven it myself, but it's lap times are pretty fast.

But contrary to the cars' JGTC status, it is classed as Italian and CANNOT be used in the Super GT Cup. :/

Kinda silly, because as far as the competitors' are concerned, the Super GT is a Multi-National Championship..... :dunce:
 
Yup, got it. The moment you think you can control it, it bites you in the bum and you go sideways. I did the GVS300km in it, good fun, though it could be prettier.
 
Yup, got it. The moment you think you can control it, it bites you in the bum and you go sideways. I did the GVS300km in it, good fun, though it could be prettier.

You did Grand Valley in it!? OVERKILL! xD

Anyways, i'll probably do it properly, then afterwards, do it again, as quick as I can.

Anything to soften the GRIND! :scared:
 
But contrary to the cars' JGTC status, it is classed as Italian and CANNOT be used in the Super GT Cup. :/

Kinda silly, because as far as the competitors' are concerned, the Super GT is a Multi-National Championship..... :dunce:

Funny, I have a IS200 or IS300 race car that is classified as KOREAN in my garage.
 
You did Grand Valley in it!? OVERKILL! xD

Anyways, i'll probably do it properly, then afterwards, do it again, as quick as I can.

Anything to soften the GRIND! :scared:

Massive overkill, won by 8 laps, I got so bored, should've used something slower.
 
Back