Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Apr 5, 2012 #1 Legendary guitar amp builder dead at 88. I've been using his amps since I was 15 years old. RIP, my friend. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17625335
Legendary guitar amp builder dead at 88. I've been using his amps since I was 15 years old. RIP, my friend. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17625335
Baron Blitz Red Messages 2,239 Canada Messages BaronBlitzRed Apr 5, 2012 #3 Wow, that's sad to hear... His legacy will live on, but an iconic loss all the same. Never to be forgotten, RIP
Wow, that's sad to hear... His legacy will live on, but an iconic loss all the same. Never to be forgotten, RIP
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Apr 5, 2012 #4 No. Please no. So legendary. Rest in Piece bud.
Tom Voice of Gran Turismo Premium Messages 6,390 Kent Messages tombrookscomms Apr 5, 2012 #5 A great shame, I shall be rocking out on my Marshall in memory of him. R.I.P.
Skython Messages 7,274 beyond down under Messages Skython11 Apr 6, 2012 #7 Dammit, now we're into another running with death... R.I.P. Jim Marshall
BubbleBelly542 Messages 2,338 Southeast MI Messages BubbleBelly542 Apr 13, 2012 #8 Not a guitarist, but I hate this! Rock and roll wouldn't be without these legendary amps. R.I.P.