Jinx's storefront.... jdmjdmjdm!

• Thread starter Jinx
  • 11 comments
PositionZero
Endemictr
Hi all! I am gonna make a thread for my storefront. It will gonna be many part of jdm stuff. I will try to think anything that so creative and will post on here. Please visit my storefront. Here's my first work. (Sleep Eat Whatever logo/others you want to put in last box it's empty example: forza3 logo, Honda, Drift, STi, many others you choose and I put H in it)
4246674646_9c254d36cb.jpg

[Borat voice]I like![/Borat voice] 👍

Thanks guys.

I finally completed EF9 Replica for EG6. The design can be found in my storefront now! three colors avaliable is teal, silver, and white. i am tell you it's looks good and real. for just 4,000 CR.

Picture:
4256943917_86040658a4.jpg

Thanks guys.

I finally completed EF9 Replica for EG6. The design can be found in my storefront now! three colors avaliable is teal, silver, and white. i am tell you it's looks good and real. for just 4,000 CR.

Picture:
4256943917_86040658a4.jpg

If you did a more realistic version without the red stripe (I used to own one). I would pick one up from ya.

;)

White with all black molding would be ace. 👍

;)

Yeah i know.. i am jdm diehard. i used to drive a 1990 CRX and all black molding is annoying lol i feel so usdm and slow. with jdm bumpers and molding thats better and so different

What color do you want? White with all black molding? Why do you want to be usdm? :P

Jinx, he's from the USA. A USDM EF6 Civic would look much more familiar.

Yeah i know.. i am jdm diehard. i used to drive a 1990 CRX and all black molding is annoying lol i feel so usdm and slow. with jdm bumpers and molding thats better and so different

I hate to break it to you guys, but the all black molding is NOT jdm specific. They did NOT only make the civic with red molding. Both USDM and JDM models are offered with all black molding.

;)

Back