JOB OF A LIFETIME - Goodwood Road & Racing Production Editor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Humphrey
  • 9 comments
  • 837 views
Potentially my dream job. Too bad I live in Australia. :(
 
I kinda already work for them, but it's a 11-hour round trip for me - and @daan is three hours even further away.

Besides, GTPlanet is my job :D
 
2018-10-20 10.53.34.png


Shouldn't it be interested ? :dopey:
 
I kinda already work for them, but it's a 11-hour round trip for me - and @daan is three hours even further away.

Besides, GTPlanet is my job :D

Of course it is!

Nice articles too, it's a shame I don't have any published articles, but I do have a friend threat this would suit down to the ground.
 
sub editing or sub-editing or subediting?

a grasp of faultless grammar... or a flair for faultless grammar

'can do' or can-do, not "can do"

Any more? :lol:
If I’m not mistaken, they’re also missing a ‘to’ between ‘able’ and ‘deliver’.

:p

Jokes aside, it does sound like quite a nice job to me. If it weren’t for my lack of experience in related fields of writing. Or my lack of knowledge in online ‘CMS Systems’. Or the fact that I live on the other side of Earth.
 
Last edited:
Back