Joey lagono ghost car

  • Thread starter Thread starter RIPCDE
  • 5 comments
  • 602 views
Messages
364
Messages
CDERIP
Was popping tickets, alot of tickets at once(20 something) looking for a new 0/0.well I popped a 2010 and got a Joey Lagono gamestop. Yes the DLC. I save to a USB and reload all my ticket saves. All good with the tickets. Then I pop in the other USB and Joey is gone. Any ideas?
 
It's gone. You can only keep it if you have downloaded it as it saves to the Game Data and not the Save Data. This has been covered many times.
 
It's gone. You can only keep it if you have downloaded it as it saves to the Game Data and not the Save Data. This has been covered many times.

Sorry, never saw where a DLC showed up after ticket pop. I think your right. Should have Taken my pics and gotten Stats while I had it. ARRRGH.
 
Sorry, never saw where a DLC showed up after ticket pop. I think your right. Should have Taken my pics and gotten Stats while I had it. ARRRGH.

It's the only DLC that you can get with a ticket. You can use it but as soon as you exit the game it's gone.
 
It's the only DLC that you can get with a ticket. You can use it but as soon as you exit the game it's gone.

What a cruel joke. Was looking for the years on Stealths, guess they don't have one like Chromes. Idiot me. Wow so happy then so let down.

Thanks Ash.
 
The Game Stop car is also listed as "Fantasy".
Just thought I would add that.
 
Back