• Thread starter Joey D
  • 8 comments

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
I've recently go back into FM4 and I forgot how much I enjoyed using the in game vinyls to make whatever I wanted to. I tend to go for original liveries, however I often use real life cars as inspiration to figure out what I want. I also try to use only items I create instead of going out the vinyl store.

Here are two I've done over the past few days. They are both supposed to be tarmac rally cars, although with out the addition of wide bodies they aren't exactly the way I want them to look. I'm pretty happy with the outcome though.

Recaro Subaru Impreza Rally Car

RECARORALLY2.jpg

RECARORALLY.jpg

Ford Focus SVT Rally Car

RallyFocus.jpg

RallyFocus2.jpg

I try to make all my stuff available in my storefront and I typically only charge 1,000 credits if I charge anything at all.

I have a handful of other WIP that I have going on right now that I hope to finish in the next couple of days.

Mazda MX-5 Lightweight done up in Gulf Racing colours, this one isn't in my store front though since I couldn't make the Gulf logo for the life of me.

GULFMX51.jpg

GULFMX52.jpg

Renault Racing Megane Touring Car, I really liked the way the colours popped on this one.

RENAULTTOUR.jpg

RENAULTTOUR2.jpg

I would like to offer you 1,000,000 for the STI.
Put up a 24hr auction and I'll snatch it up. Just feeling generous. Thanks.

Wow that is pretty generous, I've gone ahead and posted in the AH for 24hours.

Thank you!

Back