- 9,209
- DerAlta
Yes, it is a WWE film. Hopefully better than the last one.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/themarine/
I don't really know why, but I'm looking forward to this one. Perhaps its because JC is a Massachusetts native. Perhaps its because Robert Patrick plays a great Bad guy. Perhaps its just that I enjoy simple movies with lots of stuff blowing up.
Yes, it is going to be completely formulaic. Right from the get go. Not much different than Commando.
I'm honestly just looking forward to seeing if John Cena can carry this off.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/themarine/
I don't really know why, but I'm looking forward to this one. Perhaps its because JC is a Massachusetts native. Perhaps its because Robert Patrick plays a great Bad guy. Perhaps its just that I enjoy simple movies with lots of stuff blowing up.
Yes, it is going to be completely formulaic. Right from the get go. Not much different than Commando.
I'm honestly just looking forward to seeing if John Cena can carry this off.