Johnny1996's GT6 Gallery

• Thread starter Johnny1996
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
GTP_Johnny1996
2irvus3.jpg
Welcome to my freshly created GT6 gallery. This will be updated whenever the chances arise. Rather than adding the images to the OP, they will be separated into sections and posted in posts. Since these are the first images I've added, these ones will be included to the OP, but as a preview of what to expect. And yes, these are my favorite shots, either from Career Mode or Arcade Mode, otherwise they would not be here. Not all cars are mine; details will be given for each car or image. Many of my images will remain unedited beyond the addition of a signature.

I took this picture for the sole purpose of making a meme out of it.
otnn7r.jpg

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/44421191.jpg​

A slow shutter speed can help you get a shot like this one, which is the trick I used to help give the illusion of speed.
ftzjg2.jpg

Last edited:
15ekaqu.jpg
My first set of images is all about JDM cars. What is a "juxtaposition"? Dictionary.com says...
2. the state of being close together or side by side.
So with that, let's begin!

My time attack Skyline R34. Inspiration taken from the R34 in 2Fast 2Furious, which was driven by Paul Walker.
wco9rc.jpg

110gj9z.jpg

My Honda Integra DC5, which handles extremely well thanks to Sports Soft tires, which admittedly is overkill.
1zdc3mp.jpg

9krw3n.jpg

2zjjprq.jpg

My new Scion FR-S '12, which will become a drift car.
2llc2o8.jpg

faa71k.jpg

xgcdjt.jpg

Last edited:
rka3r8.jpg
Here is the section titled, "Classics Compilation." As the name suggests, this section is dedicated to classic cars. Let's begin.

This Challenger, with slight tuning, may or may not be in its final form.
28iyrnl.jpg

This Nova will be the star of my upcoming fanfic. It is not even close to its final form.
4r235g.jpg
nce787.jpg

Here is my El Camino "DrifTruck."
vrajbc.jpg

2csc9qo.jpg

117wtpk.jpg

I was a little skeptical to put this car in this section, but what the heck?
rvir7c.jpg

And I'll just let the picture do the talking here.
25z09j5.jpg

And finally, the best for last.
14vs77t.jpg

1zbgk6x.jpg
This section is all about Mopar. That's Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, and since PD misbranded the modern Dodges, SRT as well. Mopar or no car.

Since the 2011 Charger is a Dodge, but is branded as an SRT, I made the SRT Charger into an SRT Charger, but that's another story for another day.
wk5onq.jpg

2vsmgpj.jpg

2r3w6iu.jpg

2r23pkp.jpg

This color is called Plum Crazy, NOT Purple. Enkei rims have been used in place of American Racing rims, which were not available in the size I wanted.
28iyrnl.jpg

Back