Join the iNsynk drift team and recieve a fully tuned 350z, 94' impreza

• Thread starter mattoews
  • 56 comments
you people really need to lighten up and the community might grow. You were noobs once too. Seriously.

QFT!!!

That's the biggest difference between the old GT4 community and this new GT5 community... People seem to have forgotten that they were once newbs too! In GT4 these threads were met with politeness; telling people the best place to get the info, or the correct place to post their thread, nicely! Not "wow, 2 useless threads in 10 minutes" or "Hmmmm sorry but this thread seems useless to me".

If he is 14, then perhaps he doesn't fully understand forums and is just excited about trying to start his own drift team... If he is 14, then maybe he's not able to put up an uber team recruit thread like SPANK did (by the way, is this SPANK also TankSpanker from GT4?)...

So maybe we should give these people a break and be a "nicer" community... Maybe then it will grow and people will feel educated when they make mistakes instead of bombarded!

Ant

QFT!!!

That's the biggest difference between the old GT4 community and this new GT5 community... People seem to have forgotten that they were once newbs too! In GT4 these threads were met with politeness; telling people the best place to get the info, or the correct place to post their thread, nicely! Not "wow, 2 useless threads in 10 minutes" or "Hmmmm sorry but this thread seems useless to me".

If he is 14, then perhaps he doesn't fully understand forums and is just excited about trying to start his own drift team... If he is 14, then maybe he's not able to put up an uber team recruit thread like SPANK did (by the way, is this SPANK also TankSpanker from GT4?)...

So maybe we should give these people a break and be a "nicer" community... Maybe then it will grow and people will feel educated when they make mistakes instead of bombarded!

Ant

I see your point. This will never happen though merely due to the fact that some new people that come here don't even bother to look around the forums before making a new thread. The same questions get asked over and over again with proper answers but you still see newer people asking the same questions. Frequently I see two of the same questions asked back to back.

Look at this thread for example, I can bet you any money that they didn't even look at the Teams & Meets thread. You can't make a team thread looking like this and expect people to take it seriously. This is just another example of "noob" laziness, where they don't bother to look first, post second.

Lastly, some new members don't want to be educated, they want all the answers handed to them on a silver platter. They don't want to do the work that comes with it. I believe the minimum age for this forum is 13, by 13, if you don't have enough common sense on how a forum works, they need to find another mode of research because clearly, this isn't for them.

The more breaks we give, the more useless thread get made and you'll have a forum full of noobs.

I see your point. This will never happen though merely due to the fact that some new people that come here don't even bother to look around the forums before making a new thread. The same questions get asked over and over again with proper answers but you still see newer people asking the same questions. Frequently I see two of the same questions asked back to back.

Look at this thread for example, I can bet you any money that they didn't even look at the Teams & Meets thread. You can't make a team thread looking like this and expect people to take it seriously. This is just another example of "noob" laziness, where they don't bother to look first, post second.

Lastly, some new members don't want to be educated, they want all the answers handed to them on a silver platter. They don't want to do the work that comes with it. I believe the minimum age for this forum is 13, by 13, if you don't have enough common sense on how a forum works, they need to find another mode of research because clearly, this isn't for them.

The more breaks we give, the more useless thread get made and you'll have a forum full of noobs.

You have valid points as well, and I agree with you fully... I just still feel that the community is too hostile in the way that they deal with these people... I agree, this guy must have been blind to not see the entire board dedicated to drift teams...

I also know what you mean about the silver platter, it's far easier just to post up a thread than to search... I know I was doing this before, but a very helpful mod showed me that I was actually using the search function incorrectly and now I have learnt... Perhaps we need a sticky on how to use it more effectively... hehehe...

Every forum is gonna have noobs that do this sort of thing, but the way they are handled can make the difference... ;)

This guys not done anything wrong compared to my first thread :D That was a pure disaster. Seriously mine is noob 101 :lol:

Oh how I have grown :rolleyes:

This guys not done anything wrong compared to my first thread :D That was a pure disaster. Seriously mine is noob 101 :lol:

Oh how I have grown :rolleyes:

Huh... nothing wrong...? He wants people to join his "drift team" & he gives them an AWD for doing it.... That's just wrong :lol:

I think the forum has scared him off. Gotta love the hatred of n00bs and AWD drifting in the GTP drifting community 👍

why when i can join a team be the best and get it full tuned for free lol. Btw, Im far from being a pro drifter lol. I slide from time to time thats about it.

Oh ok I don't consider myself a pro aswell but I've won many comps and alot of second places too and as for the 350z id take the car but id do the tuning

even that I myself like to keep the cars close to original weight and a few more tweaks here and there

exactly, full tune means hes added all of the parts.

So you'd join a team just for a fully upgraded car....
facepalm1.gif

why not, theyd kick me after a week anyway. I'm not much of a team type person anyway. I tend to slide on my own.

you know what who are you to judge me. A free car is a free car. No matter how you slice it its a free 350z with all of the parts applied that equals roughly 200k cr. that i had to earn. Even if it is an utterly terrible drift car it was free so i could sell it cheap and have a lil more cash than when i started.

you know what who are you to judge me. A free car is a free car. No matter how you slice it its a free 350z with all of the parts applied that equals roughly 200k cr. that i had to earn. Even if it is an utterly terrible drift car it was free so i could sell it cheap and have a lil more cash than when i started.

This is hilarious... whatever dude :rolleyes:

Are you talking about the car in general or this guys tuned version? I love my Z's lol. Its my main drift car.

200k is easy to get, one race in the seasonals and you got it. Its more work to send friend requests, join the team, wait for the car (if he's legit), and sell the car. Whats the point lol?

I'm interested, only for the car. sorry i would like the 350z and then i'll leave. Bribery isn't the way to get a team, It's the way to get people laughing and trolling you and repel other potental teammates. you have to meet people online then ask them to join.

Just some advice.

Back