Joining Online Sessions

• Thread starter Torg22
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
Southend
I know that this must have been brought up many times but do not know where to look for answers hence my thread.

Is there something in place to occasionally stop you from joining an online practice or qualifying sessions? I have been joining sessions fine up until last night and then all of a sudden most mid session joins appeared to be locked. Is this normal or some sort of bug?

Additionally when I joined one session last night I was forced to use front bumper cam (although I couldn't see this restriction in the lobby options). Yet again is this something that the host selected or is this a bug?

I really do hope that they sort something out with Xbox's lobby search option as this is such a drawback. Last I heard is that they were looking into it and that it could be rectified in a patch (or at least improved).

Thanks
Chris

I really do hope that they sort something out with Xbox's lobby search option as this is such a drawback. Last I heard is that they were looking into it and that it could be rectified in a patch (or at least improved).

I certainly hope so, it's a terrible system at the moment. Not even really a system, you put your hand in the box and pull out a random ticket.

^^ agreed it is rather pants! If it wasn't for a couple of leagues im taking part in I think I would give up with online altogether.

Back