Joint OP?

United States
Divided States of America
MikuHime80
If you're like me you usually have several people helping with Series and races and such. What if the initial OP poster is going to be away for awhile and passes the torch to someone else for that time? Or what if there's a joint project where 2 or more members are involved? My question is, can we have an option to allow others permission to edit the OP?

Well the Cool Wall has changed the thread OP few times. I don't know the exact details, but it has been done before.

Ask Jordan of fam if you can create another account for this reason ... share the log in detail's with your partner ... then just state in the post who's posting.. i am sure you get the go ahead...

But one question when we doing them safety car races again... i havent been online and had a race since as that was the pinnicle of gt6 for me my best experience ever as we all stuck to the rules and had a jolly

I think it has something to do with more than one person using one account, because of the actions that can be commited with that account.

I think it has something to do with more than one person using one account, because of the actions that can be commited with that account.

Yeah i understand that, but for legitimate reason's and if it was approved by the top fella's i am sure they would strike down with vengeance if there trust was broken... it was just a brainstorm idea but if thats the way it is .. i am all out of idea's

If you're like me you usually have several people helping with Series and races and such. What if the initial OP poster is going to be away for awhile and passes the torch to someone else for that time? Or what if there's a joint project where 2 or more members are involved? My question is, can we have an option to allow others permission to edit the OP?
This isn't possible, but we can re-assign OPs if needed.

Well the Cool Wall has changed the thread OP few times. I don't know the exact details, but it has been done before.
Whoever is the current curator makes a conversation with a staff member and the new curator asking for ownership a post to switch accounts, for my switch with @GranTurismo916 I made sure to link the posts I wanted switched to his account

Recruiting only mods for your assistants would also neatly solve the problem.

Hey, you never know unless you ask, right?

@Jordan, weren't you working on some features (like this) exclusively for premium members that would help out race directors/creators? Or am I just dreaming?

Back