Jonny's OCD cars- also a pace car up for trade- paints wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mercdriver
  • 28 comments
  • 1,472 views
Messages
184
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Messages
JONNYHAHA88
Honda life step van- ural gray
Honda 1300 coupe 9 s- cardinal red
Honda s800- golden yellow
Honda s600- ivory white
Honda s500- scarlet
Honda s800 race car- yellow but color n/a
Isuzu 117 coupe- magnolia white
Isuzu bellett 1600- soleil gold metallic
Mazda Cosmo sport- swan white
Mazda Cosmo sport 67- chamonix white
Mitsubishi mirage- Texas gold
Mitsubishi lancer 1600- amazon green
Mitsubishi galant gto- Etna yellow
Mitsubishi 1600 rally car
Also a pace car I have is up for trade
Make your offers for which ever car you want- I would like gold, silver chrome paints. As well as matte black, matte white, matte light green, matte pink
 
Hi I will give you any paint you want for your Honda life step van!
 
I believe I have you on psn jstanford, just give me 5 or 10 paints of the above paints I requested and the Step van will be yours
 
Thanks,5 paints sent will send more tomorrow.
 
Isuzu 117 coupe- magnolia white
Honda s500- scarlet

20 paints for these 2 cars?
 
Honda 1300 coupe 9 s- cardinal red

Will 10 paints do? If so which ones?
 
Doobie duck and genuino yes, genuino probably 5 chromes and 5 matte blacks? And doobie, 20 paints for what u requested
 
Doobie duck and genuino yes, genuino probably 5 chromes and 5 matte blacks? And doobie, 20 paints for what u requested

Very good, I will send the paints you requested before and after reset from CeruleoF150. Please send the car at your earliest convenience to the same account. Thanks:tup:
 
Pretty sure I have you guys on psn?
 
I'll be on after school
 
If you are still looking for paints I could grab these two
Mitsubishi mirage- Texas gold
Mitsubishi lancer 1600- amazon green

Do you have the Lambo mattes, Nero Nemesis, Bianco Canopus..?
Got almost every paints, let me know:tup:
 
Yeah I wouldn't mind getting the Lambo mattes and some other mattes, those two cars are yours
 
hi mate. 10 paints for your GALANT GTO MR '70 etna yellow? let me know what you need and i will start sending after reset 👍
 
Yeah I wouldn't mind getting the Lambo mattes and some other mattes, those two cars are yours

Thanks,
My PSN is tur1smo2022
 
Gazelle ill take ur choice of any mattes- no amg Monza Grau plz and do u want the car on 82 or 68 acc
 
Just sent you a FR from my other account, genuino_67. Do not send the car there, thanks!! ;)
 
Doobie duck and genuino yes, genuino probably 5 chromes and 5 matte blacks? And doobie, 20 paints for what u requested

cool mate i sent 5 random matte's the other day free.so i'll send 20 paints over

you can send the cars to GTP_doobieduck please
 
Alright,
3 Nero Nemesis, 3 Bianco Canopus, 3 Matte Pink, 2 Matte White, 2 Matte Black and 2 Marrone Apus sent.
I will send 5 more next week once you're set from all the deliveries, just message Izzy_popp for the remaining paints you'll need 👍
 
Last edited:
Gazelle ill take ur choice of any mattes- no amg Monza Grau plz and do u want the car on 82 or 68 acc

1st 5 paints sent. car to 82 account please 👍
 
DOOBIEDUCK- 1 car sent
Genuino- tbd
Dravenger- tbd
Gazelle 82- tbd
 
Ill try and make it fair and rotate the cars I give so here's the order above but I may give
Gazelle his car first due to him being generous before and giving me some free paints
 
Can i have pace car for my chromes? 5 golds and 5 silvers. Thanks! Will send fr later around 30 minutes
 
Mercdriver
Ill try and make it fair and rotate the cars I give so here's the order above but I may give
Gazelle his car first due to him being generous before and giving me some free paints

thanks for that mate but its cool...i am more than happy for you to send when its my turn on the schedule...theres no hurry cheers
edit...second set paints sent 👍
edit 2....car received cheers
 
Last edited:
Car sent to ceruleo dravenger is nxt
 
hi, bud. sent you a FR earlier for the pace car trade with my chrome paint chips. thanks!
 
Car received, thanks a lot. I should have some paint slots soon, if you need/want any more paints, let me know. Cheers:)
 
Oh yeah ill add u as soon as I get on and good doing business with ya genuino
 
Car sent to dravenger and doobieduck
 
Back