Jordan interviewed in YouTube Video (InsideSimRacing)

The man with the plan 👍

An informative interview about the 'Planet, Jordan!

Jordan Greer is most definitely happy to be there. Referring to the first bit of the interview, of course.

Thanks for such an amazing site, Jordan! weloveyou

Great interview with Jordan! That interviewer is terrible though.

It's the first time I've actually seen Jordan. I agree, the interviewer has poor speaking skills. If memory serves me correct someone in the forums said he got the job by default because no one else applied.

I'm surprised how young-looking Jordan is. Yikes. For some reason I've always pictured this 60-year old man when I think of Jordan.

I agree, the interviewer has poor speaking skills. If memory serves me correct someone in the forums said he got the job by default because no one else applied.

I would like to see any of you multilingual geniuses speaking a second language perfectly fluent in front of a camera, probably with little sleeptime also. I don't know if my English is better or worse than his, I only know I would be happy if I would be able to do the interview like he did, he did a good job, considering he wasn't speaking his mother tongue.

I would like to see any of you multilingual geniuses speaking a second language perfectly fluent in front of a camera, probably with little sleeptime also. I don't know if my English is better or worse than his, I only know I would be happy if I would be able to do the interview like he did, he did a good job, considering he wasn't speaking his mother tongue.

That is not an excuse. I have come across many people in my lifetime that speak English fluently and even without much accent that were not native English speakers.

I'm surprised how young-looking Jordan is. Yikes. For some reason I've always pictured this 60-year old man when I think of Jordan.

Yeah when he said "Running GTP for 10 years now" I thought - so you launched GTP when you were 12? :)

And did Jordan say that his first time playing GT5 was only a few days ago?

Last edited:
That is not an excuse. I have come across many people in my lifetime that speak English fluently and even without much accent that were not native English speakers.

Inside Sim Racing is a free youtube based show, the interviewer was most likely not getting paid, and he was not speaking his normal language. I think you should give him a break, he did fine.

Not everybody can do that, besides I highly doubt you can do that.

Hey, good stuff Jordan and great that you and Kaz finally got to meet. You never know, one day you might get an exclusive interview so that you do get a proper chance to ask all the questions that no-one asks!

👍

People are so ungrateful on GTplanet it bugs me. They really just love to point out the flaws of a video they could just appreciate.
I think the interviewer did a great job. Nice to see the humble master behind GTplanet. Great video and big ups to SimRacingTonight.

People are so ungrateful on GTplanet it bugs me. They really just love to point out the flaws of a video they could just appreciate.
I think the interviewer did a great job. Nice to see the humble master behind GTplanet. Great video and big ups to SimRacingTonight.

People are spoiled. They want everything, they want it perfect, they want it free and they want it NOW! Good projects takes time, costs money and needs Beta testing and further development and more beta testing. That is apperantly very hard to understand.

Back