Jordan seeing some kickback?!?

• Thread starter Magic069
  • 8 comments
On the homepage you have links to amazon, and a couple other places. Are you getting some advertising cash? Are you finally making this site work for you?

If so? How does that work? I don't wanna know how much, but when do you see the money? Do they pay rent? A monthly fee? Or is it when a member, such as myself, clicks the link, they send you a check for .02?

If clicking is the case, let me know... I'll be clicking everyday! You deserve those two cents!

Man, I can not get over the site man, it really is nice. Gotta be the best forum based web site ever. Plus the addition of more car news and more features. Your gonna get me fired... I am gonna be on this site 24/7. :thumbsup:

Thanks Magic, but unfortunately I don't get paid by clicks - only a 15% commission for sales (I get paid once my account earns $20 or more, but I'm still waiting to get my first check). :(

And it's anything, right? Not just the stuff that is spacifically advertized on your site? I've been meaning to do some shopping, I'll go through your link when I'm ready.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic
And it's anything, right? Not just the stuff that is spacifically advertized on your site? I've been meaning to do some shopping, I'll go through your link when I'm ready.

~LoudMusic
That's right, just as long as you enter the site via a link from GTPlanet. I would really appreciate it! :)

Originally posted by Jordan
That's right, just as long as you enter the site via a link from GTPlanet. I would really appreciate it! :)

Well I get all my school books from Amazon, I will just click your link next time I go to do that! :thumbsup: You should make some good money off me!! ;)

Originally posted by Magic069

Well I get all my school books from Amazon, I will just click your link next time I go to do that! :thumbsup: You should make some good money off me!! ;)
Wow, that would be great! Thanks Magic! :)

Jordan

A website in Sydney I use to keep up with surf conditions (www.realsurf.com) have a 'tip' based system where you can kick some dough in the tin via Amazon - have you come across this at all? Might be worth considering...

Originally posted by vat_man
Jordan

A website in Sydney I use to keep up with surf conditions (www.realsurf.com) have a 'tip' based system where you can kick some dough in the tin via Amazon - have you come across this at all? Might be worth considering...
No, I haven't seen it before, I will look into it. :)

Back