Jordan!!!

• Thread starter Jpec07
  • 12 comments
Forgotten Wing
JORDAN!!! I need your help! My ISP might block this site (you'll know if I'm not on tomorrow). The only ways to stop this from happening would be to get them to change their policy, or to get you to change the URL of the site (just a minor change would do it). Help! (this is such a cool site, I don't want to never see it again).

Jpec, being the webmaster of this site, I am very curious to know why it will be blocked by your ISP? :odd: Also, who is your ISP? It would be impossible for me to change the name of GTPlanet at this point - that name has already integrated itself into our culture here and countless other forums and websites refer to the site by that name and URL. However, there are several methods to get around your ISP's filtering, which I will inform you of if needed.

OK, I just checked your ISP myself, and let me say this - get a new one right now. Surely this company isn't the only one that provides access in your area? Check their site and file a complaint about GTPlanet being filtered, meanwhile we'll see what we can do about this via other methods...

Actually, the people in the other thread I have about this say I should ask you about the site's IP ( :confused: ). That way, I could get in even if they did block it (they only have the normal URL).

(Please note, I made all this fuss about nothing, My ISP decided to be really nice and not block this site). I'm saving the IP just in case I need it later, though.

Back