JOSWAGGEN REPLICAS & 0-0-0s CARS MARKETPLACE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joswagen1991
  • 837 comments
  • 41,966 views
NEW STANDARD CAR AVAIBLE:

MERCEDES-BENZ 300SL COUPE ´54 - ELFENBEIN


And new wanted list: Only LV0 Ticket and standard 300SL
 
hi mate
i can send 3 lvl 0 tickets for these 2 (1 ticket for free :))

HONDA CRX DEL SOL SIR ´92 - FLINT BLACK METALLIC
MERCEDES-BENZ 300SL COUPE ´54 - ELFENBEIN

i will send from 68 account but i need all cars to go to Gazelle_82 now please so i will send a fr if you agree
cheers
 
Sure mate,but I can´t send you nothing untill 29th Spetember ;)
I´ll send you now the FR ;)
 
Sure mate,but I can´t send you nothing untill 29th Spetember ;)
I´ll send you now the FR ;)

thats ok but please send the honda first as i will be trading that one forward on the 29th also 👍
 
1 x lvl 0 sent (donation)
2 x lvl 0 sent (for our trades)
cheers 👍
 
I would like to trade the Sunset Red AC x2* for 2 cars at your choice ?

* If you backup , I need 2 of those. ;)
 
3rd and 4th October are good for you? :)
 
Sure. I can send now . :)
 
Hi I can trade my 300SL '54's in schwarz and perlmuttgrun for your 300SL '54's in elfenbein and blaugrau?
 
Last edited:
Yes you can :) I can send it at 6th and 7th October ;)
 
Hi there Joswagen1991, I'm looking for a NISSAN SILVIA K´S AERO S14 ´93.
Could I interest you in a 0/0/0 car that is not in your list?
How about a Jaguar XKR R Performance '02 for the Silvia?
Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks. :)
 
Hi there Joswagen1991, I'm looking for a NISSAN SILVIA K´S AERO S14 ´93.
Could I interest you in a 0/0/0 car that is not in your list?
How about a Jaguar XKR R Performance '02 for the Silvia?
Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks. :)

Hi mate.I´m sorry for inactivity :(
Are you still interested in it?
 
hi mate. firstly can i check if you have these 2 please...
Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78 in silver metallic (this one is in current ocd)
Honda NSX Type S 01 in Indy Yellow Pearl*
cheers mate
 
I don´t have 0-0-0 NSX :(
If the S130 is the Fairlady which is similar to Fairlady 240,I think I have it in Gold Metallic
 
the S130 is in your ocd just now but thanks for looking anyway.
when are you free to send?i can send 3 priority tickets over the next few days. i will have a look at your list soon 👍
 
double post - sorry

any free slots in your schedule?
 
Finally my S130 is in Gold Metallic ;)
I have free since 7th November
 
thanks mate. can you book me in for 5? i will list them later today. what 5 tickets would you like? i will send them over the next week or so. cant guarantee dates as they will come from my sons ps3 but you will have them all by the 7th
cheers


edit...
interested in these please

HONDA BALLADE SPORTS CRX - VICTORIA RED
HONDA CRX SiR ´90 - NEW POLAR WHITE
JENSEN INTERCEPTOR MK3 ´74 - BRAZILIA
LOTUS ESPRIT TURBO HC ´87 - RED
MITSUBISHI GTO SR ´96 - MARIANA BLUE PEARL

let me know if these 5 are ok and what tickets you would like in return
:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Hi Gazelle,I´m very sorry for delayed with ask your offer.We continue if you want via PM ;)
 
thats ok mate i just sent pm to catch your attwntion and to make sure you were ok:tup:
we can keep it here.
i will send 5 x lvl 0 starting on the 30th
cheers

please send mine to 82 mate
 
Okey,sounds very good 👍
I´ll edit now the list ;)
 
all five x lvl 0 tickets now sent mate 👍
 
Back