Joy DivisionMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoxxy
  • 5 comments
  • 746 views

zoxxy

(Banned)
Messages
4,334
joy_division1.jpg

J O Y D I V I S I O N​

So, who likes 'em?
 
Here 👍

Big fan of New Order aswell. Everyone knows 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' and its such a brilliant song but songs like 'Transmission' and 'She's lost control again', which is a personal favourite of mine, are songs which they should also be recognised by.

I ordered 'Control' the Ian Curtis biopic 3 days ago which should be here soon.
 
Here 👍

Big fan of New Order aswell. Everyone knows 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' and its such a brilliant song but songs like 'Transmission' and 'She's lost control again', which is a personal favourite of mine, are songs which they should also be recognised by.

I ordered 'Control' the Ian Curtis biopic 3 days ago which should be here soon.

Transmission, Insight and Atmosphere. 👍 And I just saw Control like yesterday or something I think. Very thought-provoking.
 
I've listened to a few songs, the ones I've listened to most are Dead Souls, atmosphere, she's lost control, and warsaw :p.

 
Great band, I love allot of the stuff that came out of Factory records. Control is a good film. Also for the lighter side you guys should checkout "24 Hour Party People" is follows the rise of Factory Records but is also very funny film.
 
Oh hells yeah. Unknown Pleasures is the standard by which all other music is measured.

There is a nifty documentary on the band. It's called Joy Division, amazingly enough. Sends chills down your spine listening to these songs Curtis wrote months before he ended his life. Isolation really gets me.
 
Back