Joyfull Driving

  • Thread starter Thread starter Supra4eva
  • 15 comments
  • 477 views
Messages
158
Hey all, I was just wondering really. Of course the feel of a great and close race can't be beaten, but I as i know a few of the other members in GTP, sometimes jut say.. " What the hell." and they go and get one of their cars, and take it on a good track, and just drive for the fun of it, then Watch the Replay after.

I do this quite a lot, it gives you a chance to take your time and make your cars look REALLY good on the replays, which always gives great satisfation. I am just wondering how many "JOYRIDERS" ( and I Use ther term lightly ), we actually have, and, What Cars and tracks they prefer and Why.

Personally... I like Taking to the GVS 2 ( Grand Valley Speedway 2..for the newbees,lol ).. in mainy any Race Car over 550 Bhp. Especially the JGTC Cars. :D
 
hell yeah. took my fiat out against some race cars jyust for fun... it make you go faster when there is something ahead of you to aim for. when in the lead i rarely take chances but from way behind i do. Its amazing the lap times you get when trying to play catch up to cars that youll never catch :D
 
I do that to, but mostly with low powered cars. Also I drift like that too, I let everything just be...I dont force the car merely let it go where it wants. I do it in real life too, for some reason it makes me feel so alive when I drive any car down winding roads. I guess thats why I like it in the game too...
 
Now that I have 100%, this is the ONLY way I play GT3 now. I go into arcade and do every track/car combo I can think of. In the last 5-6 months, this is about 95% of my playing time.
 
Yeah - I've been doing that. I've actually been going through my garage and tuning my cars properly - some of the set-ups were pretty ordinary...
 
me too i do that and my combo is laguna seca and my half race drift supra
 
yea me too...I usually take out my favourite cars out on any track and watch the replay after..... But most likely I use my Zonda Race Car...
 
Originally posted by mindless_dude
me too i do that and my combo is laguna seca and my half race drift supra

I know what drifting is.... but whats a 1/2 race drift?
 
Oh shut up ving!
my name just says how i play.. :p

edit: oh.. wait.. you weren't refering to me.. nevermind!
 
but 1/2race, what does it mean?
is it 1/2 racing and 1/2 drifting?
hows that done?
 
Back