JP22's Photos & Scapes

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 10 comments
I really like the look of the first shot from your latest set. The lighting in the background gives of a great mood and the reflections on the car look stunning. 👍

NP
I really like the look of the first shot from your latest set. The lighting in the background gives of a great mood and the reflections on the car look stunning. 👍
And it's all fake. :)

I also posted that photo in the General Discussion thread and wondered when/if someone would
call me out on it but nobody did.

When I learned that McLaren only allows McLaren cars to be used
in their Technology Centre Scapes (all other car brands are prohibited) I thought
"Well, we'll see about that" and I went and took a photo of the Ferrari in the 'livery preview mode'
and placed it there in front of the Technology Centre using Photoshop.
That cloud is also fake, by the way. I put it there.

Thanks so much for brightening my evening, it's always fun when you get nice comments
and believe it or not but I was actually hoping for you especially to one day find this thread
and leave a comment. It seems I got my wish granted.

That was actually very interesting to learn. At first glance, I definitely did not notice that you added in the car afterwards - let alone those clouds!

Now that I look at this even closer, I do see rough edges around the front, roof and back, but this doesn't alter my initial impressions at all.

I feel flattered by that huge compliment - thank you! Would you mind telling me why that is? Is it due to the constructive criticism (I do try my best!) or something completely different?

Love the "Well, we'll see about that"-approach, as well. Superb attitude in my book. 👍

NP
That was actually very interesting to learn. At first glance, I definitely did not notice that you added in the car afterwards - let alone those clouds!

Now that I look at this even closer, I do see rough edges around the front, roof and back, but this doesn't alter my initial impressions at all.

I feel flattered by that huge compliment - thank you! Would you mind telling me why that is? Is it due to the constructive criticism (I do try my best!) or something completely different?

Love the "Well, we'll see about that"-approach, as well. Superb attitude in my book. 👍
I would say that it's your genuine interest in others work that shines through and that you seem to be very involved in
the whole photographic community and the process and technique behind it all.
And yes I have indeed noticed your constructive criticism in others threads and it's nice that someone
with knowledge cares to visit and give praise and pointers to other members.

I have a few more to add.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, @JockeP22. As for your latest update, I'm liking the added birds in the first shot and the 'mosaic' filter/effect you've applied to the third photo - the 'cartoony' look works well, but it might've been even more fitting if the individual tiles we're larger. 👍

Back