JTC (Japanese DTM)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 3 comments
  • 763 views
Messages
2,498
United States
Iowa, USA
Messages
LVracerGT
Was looking around in the dealership earlier and came across the High End G37 and had an idea. So I tuned it to match the specs of the Lexus IS-F Racing concept and the two cars turn very similar lap times.

Lexus IS-F: 536 hp 1350 kg

High End G37: 523 hp 1314 kg

Both cars were on Racing Mediums at Laguna Seca. Even with the different car characteristics the times were within half a second.

So with the cars looking (close) to DTM cars, I thought it would be cool to do a Japanese DTM league. Anybody interested?
 
The japanese already have their own version of DTM... Its called SUPER GT!!!!
The racing concept is simply an idea to create interest on DTM that didn't go well...
 
Sounds like fun. But how about making it to a 2 team battle?

Half use IS-F's, other half use G37's..

And make a 2-make championship, just to separate it from other champuionships that are around.
In that way, you would hope for anyone driving your make having success..

All the loosers need to buy a car up to sertain value to each one who drives the other make. Meening, that even if you are last, but your make wins the total, you'll recieve a car as a price..

Just an idea :)
 
Yeah that would be possible. I want to make sure there are enough people interested first. There could be a make, team, and drivers championship each with prizes.

Jav - I understand there is Super GT but there are already people running them. I'm hoping that running something different will attract interest.
 
Back