JTQmopar's Tunes for gamepad

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 18 comments
United States
United States
jtqmopar
Hi all, I use a DS4 while I procrastinate, erm... save for a wheel.

All tunes done with only ABS, no other assists on.

List of tunes:

Mustang Boss 302R1
Pagani Zonda R
RUF RGT8 GT3

*if you would like a tune (or relatively simple livery) post in here or PM me (all tunes will be made public, liveries will have their own thread eventually)
**preferred classes are GT3/4 or maybe road (no formula or karts)

Last edited:
Ford Mustang Boss 302R1

Not shown:
final gear: 3.73:1
weight jacker: 0
KlExzT8.png

InHjRnc.png

Last edited:
Good setup just one question, is the fast rebound for the front supposed to be 4900 for the front left and 4800 for the front right? I would think you would want them the same right?

Damn, nice catch, whatever is one tick off stock, let me check (almost certain stock is 5200ish, so 4900 should do it)

Hi, gonna try your tune, already got a mustang so I will compare them :) . Any chance of a zonda r tune please, if you not interested any chance you know someone that would do 1 for me cheers in advance Dave

I'll play around with the Zonda R. I also got a PM about the RUF GT3 car, I'll play around w/ both, but the Zonda gets priority by about 2hrs from posting time

@jtqmopar - what track(s) do you use for tuning? I assume you're providing general setups that are more stable than in-game defaults. (Versus track specific tunes.) Looking forward to see your tune for Zonda R. I test drove it and in-game setup is well balanced for me (using DS4).

Pagani Zonda R
I hope everything is in the pics, they really need to get a better setup for the tune overview in-game

Rear swaybar: 56N/mm

Have you tried the RGT8 setup on la Sarthe? The stock setup suffers from lift off oversteer in high speed corners, like going into Indianapolis, and the second Mulsanne chicane. Will this setup help?

Pagani Zonda R
I hope everything is in the pics, they really need to get a better setup for the tune overview in-game

Rear swaybar: 56N/mm

This feels a lot better than the stock setup, went faster than stock round Bathurst by how much I don't know. Just changed steering from stick to motion sensor and trying to get hang of that. Gonna try you ruf and mustang tunes aswell, cheers for taking time to do this tune for us.

Have you tried the RGT8 setup on la Sarthe? The stock setup suffers from lift off oversteer in high speed corners, like going into Indianapolis, and the second Mulsanne chicane. Will this setup help?

I just did a warmup and one hot lap. Haven't done anything with the stock setup, but w/ mine I felt I could have been a bit more aggressive, only had trouble with the first tight left after Dunlop Curve. It's been a while since I've played any racing games, so I forget some of the tracks that are also in GT5/6

Thanks for posting these tunes OP. How come you have the RUF front tyre pressures as less than the rears? Doesn' this give too much oversteer? or does the car just work better this way?

Thanks for posting these tunes OP. How come you have the RUF front tyre pressures as less than the rears? Doesn' this give too much oversteer? or does the car just work better this way?

Actually, the only car I changed tire pressure for is the 302R1. I'm pretty sure the RUF has different pressures even w/o tuning.

Latest Posts

Back