Jube's Photomode Gallery (1920x1080 images inside)

• Thread starter Jube3
  • 8 comments
I really encourage clicking the preview.The images are very large, and have a ton of cool details due to the size. Click the preview image to view the full size. They are 1920x1080.

Disclaimer: My photos aren't as good as lot of photographers here. I'm working on getting better. I love playing with photoshop so some of these have been touched up with Noise, Color correction or through normal stitching. Just getting that out of the way, I just want to share these images and hope people like them get some use out of them (wallpapers). Ill label which ones have been touched up and which way. I took all of the images myself using my Blackmagic Intensity Pro. Some of the images have been touched up in photoshop.

Very slight noise added - Click the Image to view the full size.

Nothing done to the image - Click the Image to view the full size.

Very slight noise added - Click the Image to view the full size.

Heavy Noise, Black levels adjusted. - Click the Image to view the full size.

A Full Size to show how big the pics are, noise was added to this. I like the gritty look noise adds some dont like it though :D
ny4.png

Pics look good as always Jube, glad to see you over here! Will you be getting GT5 whenever that comes out?

Yea if I have the funds I buy all sports/racing games (my main aspect of gaming). Forza and MLB the show with Bad Company will be my March Madness lol.

The 911 looks amazing, I didn't relize there was someone else stitching pics together here. Anything a little more recent?

Excellent photos you've got there, Jube. My favourites are 1, 3, 4, and 5. Keep up the excellent work!

Great shots man, especially I like the 3rd, 6th, 7th and 8th picture. But all shots you uploaded here are pretty cool ;) 👍

Back