Judas PriestMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtavcfan
  • 18 comments
  • 1,223 views

Do you like Judas Priest?

  • Yes, they are cool

    Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No, they suck

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Haven't Heard of them

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13
Messages
2,185
United States
Seattle, WA
Hey! are there any Judas Priest fans out there.

Do you like Judas Priest? if so whats your favorite song or album?

My favorite songs are:
Living After Midnight
Breaking the Law
Heading out the Highway
Screaming for Vengeance
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
and Johnny B. Goode.

My Favorite album is Screaming for Vengeance (1983)
 
i havent heard tons of Judas Priest but the 5 or 6 songs i have heard were good. Out of the ones ive heard Breakin The Law was the best.
 
Originally posted by gt4
i havent heard tons of Judas Priest but the 5 or 6 songs i have heard were good. Out of the ones ive heard Breakin The Law was the best.

rockon.gif
Breaking the Law, Breaking the Law
rockon.gif

rockon.gif
Braking the Law, Braking the Law
rockon.gif
 
I'm not a fan, but I like 'Turbo Lover'.
 
Nah I think they suck... :(
 
We'll its good to hear from some of you. All posts good or bad comments/opinions welcomed.

I have a question: Anybody going to the Ozzfest Tour?

Judas Priest is one of the Performers.

rockon.gif
This are the lyrics for You've Got Another Thing Comin'
rockon.gif

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight said I'll never get enough.
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud.
If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by
You're thinkin' like a fool 'cause it's a case of do or die.
Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
If you think I'll let it go you're mad
You've got another think comin'.

That's right here's where the talkin' ends
Well listen this night there'll be some action spent.
Drive hard I'm callin' all the shots
I got an ace card comin' down on the rocks.

If you think I'll sit around while you chip away my brain
Listen I ain't foolin' and you'd better think again.
Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
If you think I'll let it go you're mad
You've got another think comin'.
In this world we're livin' in we have our share of sorrow
Answer now is don't give in aim for a new tomorrow.

Oh so hot no time to take a rest yeah
Act tough ain't room for second best.
Real strong got me some security
Hey I'm a big smash I'm goin' for infinity yeah.


Click here for more Judas Priest Lyrics.
 
hehe

There I was completely wasting, out of work and down
all inside it's so frustrating as I drift from town to town
feel as though nobody cares if I live or die
so I might as well begin to put some action in my life

Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law

So much for the golden future, I can't even start
I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart
you don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue
if you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too

Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law

You don't know what it's like

Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law

Breaking the law
 
Has anyone seen them live before? or going to see them live?
 
Funny how these lyrics:

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight said I'll never get enough.
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud.
If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by
You're thinkin' like a fool 'cause it's a case of do or die.
Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
If you think I'll let it go you're mad
You've got another think comin'.

That's right here's where the talkin' ends
Well listen this night there'll be some action spent.
Drive hard I'm callin' all the shots
I got an ace card comin' down on the rocks.

If you think I'll sit around while you chip away my brain
Listen I ain't foolin' and you'd better think again.
Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
If you think I'll let it go you're mad
You've got another think comin'.
In this world we're livin' in we have our share of sorrow
Answer now is don't give in aim for a new tomorrow.

Oh so hot no time to take a rest yeah
Act tough ain't room for second best.
Real strong got me some security
Hey I'm a big smash I'm goin' for infinity yeah.


...and these lyrics...

There I was completely wasting, out of work and down
all inside it's so frustrating as I drift from town to town
feel as though nobody cares if I live or die
so I might as well begin to put some action in my life

Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law

So much for the golden future, I can't even start
I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart
you don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue
if you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too

Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law

You don't know what it's like

Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law
Breaking the law, breaking the law

Breaking the law


...are totally contradictory.
 
How come no one is replying to this thread?
I opened this thread so we can discuss anything about Judas Priest

Like I said (err..posted) before, good and bad(as long as its not insulting) comments are welcomed.

I will repeat my question again...

originally posted by gtavcfan
Has anyone seen them live before? or going to see them live?
 
Maybe nobody is responding because Judas Priest is pretty stupid and very passe. People may have been more interested 15 years ago. You may as well be making a thread about Twisted Sister.
 
JP has reunited this summer for the Ozzfest 2004. They were on this sunday on Headbangers ball. Lots of cool videos (My fav. Video: Breaking the Law).
 
Great band. The Ripper and Electric Eye are absolutely mind-blowing.
 
Electric Eye is one of my favorites. (You've Got Another Thing Coming from the same album as well "Screaming for Vengeance")
 
They Rock INSANELY !.. My youth as a Metalhead was spend with Judas, 'tallica, Megadeth with Judas as a personal fave (back then that is)..

Favorite albums has to be :

  • Point of Entry
  • Screaming
  • Defenders --- and Finally
  • Priest...Live

And the official lineup with Rob Halford is on tour.. I'm going !...
 
I only have:

British Steel (My Fav. song is: Breaking the Law)
Point of Entry (My Fav. song is: Heading out to the Highway)
Screaming for Vengeance (My Fav. song is: Electric Eye)
Electric Eye (DVD) (My fav. is: Electric Eye (Live))

Flerbizky
Judas, 'tallica, Megadeth with Judas as a personal fave
Cool! Metallica and Megadeth. What?!?! NO Slayer (they are the best). I do like Metallica and Megadeth as well.
 
I've only heard their Screaming For Vengeance album. I like "Pain and Pleasure" personally.
 
Their latest come back makes me think less of them, and I can't help it. But I don't go much on them anyway. The song "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" from Vice City is good. As for the rest, IMO = meh.
 
Back