Jumps shots!

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 29 comments
My G-Wagen looks like its coming down from heaven.

GetPhoto.ashx

TE="J. Clarkson, post: 10395486, member: 142749"]Loving the overall colors and the faded silhouette of the tree in the foreground on pic 1. Looks like a genuine reporter's picture![/QUOTE]
Cheers Jezza,
Took a while to get a angle I was happy with. You know how it goes sometimes, zoom in, out, up and around....start again!

"SergiO1978,
Cheers Jezza,
Took a while to get a angle I was happy with. You know how it goes sometimes, zoom in, out, up and around....start again!
Yup, sometimes I spend like 10 minutes for 1 freaking shot... Race normally takes around 3 minutes. With photomode included, around half an hour.... :rolleyes:

Yup, sometimes I spend like 10 minutes for 1 freaking shot... Race normally takes around 3 minutes. With photomode included, around half an hour.... :rolleyes:

I'm so glad that I'd completed a lot of the game before the forzatography bug bit hard. The trickiest for me is the vertical/portait shots like the one below. A fellow poster(on forza.net) said he lies sideways on the floor to make the controls work the right way around!
I laughed and although I havn't made the floor yet, I do now lean a little on the sofa!

Back