Just a ? about GT4

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
when development on GT4 starts,will the creators have to do reseach on what people might want in it? is it possible for them to visit this web sight? and if so i would like to know if it would be possible for them to use the new HD not only for online playing, but also to place a hell of alot more information in to GT4. Im just wondering if its possible to go into more detail if they use the new HD for the ps2?

whats everyone elses opinons and thoughts about this?

:odd: :reallyodd :odd: :reallyodd :odd:

If they do search the internet for suggestions from the gamers, I'm almost positive they'll visit GTPlanet. After all, this is the second largest GT-community on the Internet.

Jordan If they do search the internet for suggestions from the gamers, I'm almost positive they'll visit GTPlanet. After all, this is the second largest GT-community on the Internet.

ummm hey Jordan! you remember me? ummmm you said that if you ever make it big you would share the wealth with your bestest friend in the whole wide world! ME

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

LOL j/k you dont have to send me ne money

but if you like, go right ahead ill promise to come visit this sight for ..... for a long long time lol

oh by the way, this is like the only place i come to online. everytime i get online.... I LOVE THE PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:weird: :reallyodd :weird:

ummm hey Jordan! you remember me? ummmm you said that if you ever make it big you would share the wealth with your bestest friend in the whole wide world! ME
Aw, man, I completely forgot all about that! :smilewink

2nd largest? Whats the 1st largest??? I wanna know ill hack em and we will be 1st!!!!

w00t w000t w000t!

:D

Back