Just a heads up.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mush_nz
  • 3 comments
  • 545 views
Messages
249
Messages
Mush_nz
Messages
Mush nz
Hey ya'll,

Today I purchased a Ferrari F430 '06 with the idea that I was going to turn it into a GT2/GT300 class-ish car.

Well, forget that ever happening. I took it to GTauto only to find that you can't change anything on it at all. No rims, no aero parts, nothing.

So, I sold it for $70,000 something credits and bought something a little more friendly. (Sort of.)

cP3l8.jpg


;)
 
That's where the 458 Italia shines... It looks Evil with aero parts added and black rims. :)

458 > 430 for this reason alone?
 
That's where the 458 Italia shines... It looks Evil with aero parts added and black rims. :)

458 > 430 for this reason alone?
I only had enough for the 430 at the time, even though I had my heart set on the 458. /facepalm

So, the lesson here boys and girls is to have a little patience where required.

Also, hello my fellow kiwi! 👍
 
I bought the Scuderia and added Aero part, painted it bright green (forgot the actual name) and added a carbon hood. Besides the Patron logos, it kinda looks the part:)
 
Back