Just a Nissan Sunny, nothing to see here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter exigeracer
  • 23 comments
  • 3,827 views
Messages
5,987
nissan-ferrai-a1.jpg


So you like the Nissan Sunny (Sentra), but you think it lacks power, even the Gti-R. At the same time, you’ve got access to a wrecked F355. That’s right, put your hands together. And stick that big ole V-8 and rear transaxle where your hatchback’s rear seat and trunk used to be.

nissan-ferrari-4.jpg


nissan-ferrari-3.jpg


nissan-ferrari-a2.jpg
 
**** **** !#$@%^#%^!#



Need I say more? looks like someone has been making hybrids in gran turismo and got carried away
 
interesting, any videos yet
 
Fgsfd!!111!
 
:drool: I think that this car needs to be nominated for "Sleeper Of The Year"
 
Ok I see the train here, Nissan is being manged by Ghosen, who used to work for Renault, who used to do this stuff all the time to innocent hatchbacks...:dopey:

Too bad that F355 lump looks kinda roughed up.
 
Roughed up but roaring to go. Thoughts like that make sleepers, and this car, even more potent.

"Nissan Sunny/Sentra? How lame...Hey, wheres the Ferrari at?! I can hear it, but I can't see it...Wait a second, where'd that Sunny/Sentra go?! Damnit! I just spilt my half caf double decaf triple latte with extra foam!"
 
That is just too damn cool. I'd love to drop the F355 engine into a regular front engined car...like..say...a Silvia/240SX. :sly:
 
I may well have only been awake for 25 minutes so far but I doubt that this mental Pulsar will be surpassed for awesomeness today. Someone should do this to a NSX........give it the V8 it always wanted.
 
I hope they sealed off the interior. I bet it gets hotter than hell inside there.
 
that thing defies logic. i would wonder if i was dreaming if i ever encountered it. now i know better 💡
 
Well, how different is it from the Focus in as your Avatar? That is one of the V8 RWD focus, correct?

Just about as crazy... I should jam a 3S-GTE in the Trunk of a Tercel... or a Yaris, that would be madness as well.

Though this Pulsar is just awesome crazy...
 
Am I sad and very much alone in thinking the money spent on making this work would make a SR20 GTI-R much much quicker than this? Nowhere near as cool though. That's just awesome.
 
If i ever come into some money, i want to take a suzuki alto ( i think a 98, whatever one is in gran turismo ), put a BB 427 in the back, then cut out alot of the rear wheel well to make room for some drag slicks :trouble:
 
more pics?
 

I think he might need some fender flares :-)

Awesome project - I absolutely love stuff like that !.... Good find..
 
i wonder what the power to weight ratio of this thing is.
 
Ferrari F355: 380 bhp
Nissan Sunny GTi-R: 1230 kg

Allowing for the weight loss of removing the AWD system in the Sunny, and adding the Ferrari V8, I say over 300bhp/ton. :drool:

That is some sleeper.
 
oh...no....

Renault has some cataching up to do.
 
This is a Nissan owner doing the cathup that Nissan themselves didn't do in the 80s when group-B was all the rage.

Sorry, that's all there wqas. I'll keep an eye out for more stuff tyhouh...

Holy drunk post, Batman!
 
Back