Just a Test.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gerseph
  • 0 comments
  • 421 views
Messages
332
Messages
Gerseph, spare1981, spare1982
picture.php


All Trades are completed on a daily basis, every other day. There is no que.

Open for trades on the 20th.

Many of the cars in this list are linked to pictures.​
What I’m after:
0 Mile X1’s
0 Mile LeMans Race Cars
Standard JGTC Cars - Must be 0 win, unmodified.

What I’m offering:
All of my cars are 0 Mile, 0 Win, Unmodified cars unless otherwise noted. (UCD Mileage Notwithstanding)
Some of my FGT's are 0 mile brand new. Any FGT with UCD mileage still has 0 wins and comes with Refreshers
I have all four F 2007's on every account. I also have chrome, every color shift, and most mattes available. Paint trades will be 1=1 or 5=car. Paint List Here.

Spare1:

Spare2:

Main Account:

There are more cars on my main account but they are either less collectible or extremely common.
I, like almost everyone else here, already have the '67 birthday glitch cars and most of the prize cars. I am not interested in trades for these cars. (Exception for Furai's)

Trusted Traders: GokieKS-GTT, M3ntal Kev, iVorTec, ncaa_maniac, samblackoncrack, Wits, dxboy23945V2, imolared, jasynergy, Yaycandy, SkylineR88, Niandra, NascarCraig38, Koios, priesty_lfc, TJ31, dufftech, ajpal87, TwinsPoppa
 
Last edited:
Back