• Thread starter breakpoint
  • 10 comments

breakpoint

Return of the Krugen
Premium
United States
Huntsville, Alabama.
LEGION138
Is there anyone in the GT3 forum that would still be interested in drifting comps? I have never done anything like that but seems like it would be fun. Maybe first run one person picks the car to use and the track then the winner would pick the next two. Of course you would have to be able to record the video and post it:dunce: If anyone is interested lets hear it.

Are there any comps of any kind still happening for GT3?

Don't know, don't think so since everyone just jumped out of the GT3 threads into GT4. I might be the only person left that actually still drifts...:guilty:.

sorry man. I'm just not motivated enough to get involved + i don't have a digital hookup from my game yet. I'm workin on it, though.

hey, i might be new to the site, but ive been drifting on and off for about 5 months.

id be down for some sort of competition. not sure how much time ill have, as i have a bunch of exams and work coming up. but yeah, let me know.

im a bit new to the site, but id love to do a drift comp over the summer if u can gemme a hand with some tips on how to get my PS2 hooked up to my computer so i could post some vids

P.S. im not too great considering i just started drifting about a month ago(if that)... but id still get involed

BMW[M3]GTR-1;2678986
P.S. im not too great considering i just started drifting about a month ago(if that)... but id still get involed

You get better with peoples help:tup: Don't care how good you are as long as you enjoy doing it then thats all that matters. Im not the best but it makes me happy doing it so i do:) But i do put effort foward to be good!

You get better with peoples help:tup: Don't care how good you are as long as you enjoy doing it then thats all that matters. Im not the best but it makes me happy doing it so i do:) But i do put effort foward to be good!

one of the best pieces of advice EVER! :sly:

i would be fun to have a 1vs1vs1 GT3 drift-off too :P

Back