Just because you drove a Jaguar F1 for a living...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Victor Vance
  • 21 comments
  • 934 views
Atleast he's on the track, and not on the streets putting innocent lives at risk.
 
True but I still found it pretty funny he forgot a 'normal' car's limits as opposed to his Sunday ride. I'm sure he drives a car on the street safely and follows traffic rules. Besides, it looks like Jaguar was giving him an S-Type R to sample, adding to the humor factor 👍
 
:lol: What an idiot. He should know by now, whenever there's someone else in the car, it can't handle like his sunday car!
 
He wasn't even close! :lol: better than I could do, though...
 
I think that's one of the reasons he used to drive a Jaguar F1.
 
Is that when he still drove in Jaguar? :lol: Well, good they didn´t got injured or so..
Nice vid 👍
 
yeah, i've seen vids of different f1 drivers testing different cars. like schumacher testing the enzo. and i've noticed they seem to break late and oversteer a lot. lol... they're probably thinking "this damn car cant turn!!!" THey're used to those uber machines that need wings to keep them on the ground. :) if he was in a f1 car, he would have easily cleared that turn, but i guess he forgot he wasnt. look at his eyes, he was completely confident untill the very end, lol. honestly i was afraid the passenger was gonna smack him or start cursing at em or something.
 
Nice vid.👍
Suckstobehim.
 
daan
I think that's one of the reasons he used to drive a Jaguar F1.
Wow, if you lost a Jaguar ride, you're really having a bad time.

*title changed* :D
 
Heh.

:lol:👍
 
This reminds me of the tool tries to drift video. He did everything right, except... HE WAS GOING WAY TOO FAST!
 
The guy who braced himself against the roof is lucky his arm didn't snap like a toothpick when the roof got pushed in.

Oh well, this is what insurance is for.
 
I'm amazed at the speed the guy took his seat belt off. I though he would be abit shocked. What a mess he made of that.
 
Well don't the race car drivers (NASCAR and F1 alike) have procedures on exiting the car quickly in an emergency? (like a fire) That was probably just some of his training in action :D
 
I feel sorry for the fat guy...He looked like he was about to crap his pants.
 
LOL he knew the car's limits, meanwhile whatever-his-name-is thought it would actually turn like a Jaguar F1.
 
That was Steve Sutcliffe in the passenger seat. He's a road tester for Autocar magazine. I think that was the same day that he got to drive the Jaguar F1 car.

Pizzonia hasn't been doing too badly whilst filling in for Ralf Schumacher. He's scored points regularly, and might have got a podium in Spa if his car hadn't broken down. He wasn't very good in the Jag last year though, and was replaced mid season for Justin Wilson.
 
What an F1 driver he is huh?

Bet steve isn't a fan of pizzonia now.
 
Wow, what a crash. But Antonio is a good driver.
 
Back