Just bmw

  • Thread starter Thread starter ///MFreak
  • 24 comments
  • 1,239 views
Messages
261
Messages
MFreak_KSA
hi all im looking for any bmw, u wanna get rid of, here is your place
 
Last edited:
Hi i got a BMW m3 coupe '04 in lagunaseca blue i can trade for you chromeline m3. Can trade tonight past midnight european time.
 
i have BMW 2002 turbo but u have nothing i want

do you have paints to trade?
 
I have several BMW's that I would interesting in trading for the BMW Chromeline... M3 '04 (Lagunaseca Blau), 2002 Turbo '73 (Chamonix or Taiga Metallic), Concept 1 Series tii '07 (Premium)
 
I also have M Couple '98 (Imolarot) and 320i Touring Car '03
 
i also have 03' 320 i touring car brand new with 0 miles
 
I want the chromeline M3.....have a M3 CSL in black, just rebuilt the engine and chassis
 
I have M3 GTR which i picked up from UCL, inbox me if your interested :)
 
I have several BMW's that I would interesting in trading for the BMW Chromeline... M3 '04 (Lagunaseca Blau), 2002 Turbo '73 (Chamonix or Taiga Metallic), Concept 1 Series tii '07 (Premium)

ok, i want the 1 series tii & 2002 turbo
 
I have the 2002 turbo also! ;)
 
I WANT M3 GTR plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
anyone have a M3 E92 Stock????
 
I have a premium M5 painted chrome, if you can make me a great offer for it I'll let it go
 
I have a premium M5 painted chrome, if you can make me a great offer for it I'll let it go

no thanx but i want the E92 , i'l give u anything
 
im lokking for M5 Standerd or fully modded

and whats faster the standerd m5 or the premium when tuning???
 
I have both the M3 CSL and M3 GTR in my garage, never driven
 
I have a 320i touring car pm if your interested :)
 
I have all the BMW's pretty much in the game... Looks like you are mostly interested in the M3's though...

- M3 e46
- M3 e92
- M3 CSL
- M3 GTR
- M3 GTR race
- BMW Mclaren GTR F1
- BMW V12...

just PM me if you are interested in any of them... I don't have a free spot until after the 24th to trade though...
 
I have all the BMW's pretty much in the game... Looks like you are mostly interested in the M3's though...

- M3 e46
- M3 e92
- M3 CSL
- M3 GTR
- M3 GTR race
- BMW Mclaren GTR F1
- BMW V12...

just PM me if you are interested in any of them... I don't have a free spot until after the 24th to trade though...

did u like anything??? added new cars
 
and if anyone have a honda prelude '92 or a BMW M Coupe, please i need these cars
 
Does anybody still have an m3 gtr 03 they want to trade?
 
Back