Just bought a new bass...Music 

Messages
610
Hey everyone, I havnt been on for a while, Ive been very busy with my band and other things that are going on. But I just bought a new bass. I bought a yamaha RBX-270F, its a fretless model, and its awesome. I get a beautiful tone out of it, and i love it alot more then my ibanez. I was going to get a fender jazz bass, but it was too much money, so that will be the next bass that i get. If anyone else has this bass or something similar to it what do you think of it. Aswell, my band's site is in my signature if anyone wants to check us out and give us a listen, there are a few songs on there, but in the summer we will start writing our own material.
 
Congrats on the guitar. 👍 I'd like to learn to play the guitar.

How long has your band been around?
 
A family freind has a Yamaha. Great guitars for the money. Got a picture?

Are you gonna supply some riffs for our GTP music project?
 
Integra Type R
Congrats on the guitar. 👍 I'd like to learn to play the guitar.

How long has your band been around?

Thanks, weve been together since last summer, but just recently added a new guitarist
 
Solid Lifters
A family freind has a Yamaha. Great guitars for the money. Got a picture?

Are you gonna supply some riffs for our GTP music project?

Yea, I definatly will, just dont remember where the link is but yea I definatly will

Heres the picture of it, you can see my old ibanez beside it and 60 W fender amp

 
Back