Just bought, crashes and wheel blocked

• Thread starter GTNeu
  • 7 comments
Germany
Germany
Seeing the offer for ACC, I got it, installed, go to Practice, selected a Lambo Evo, some livery and when start session just crashes.

I play GT7 but I am also curious about other games. ACC seems not OK at all on PS5... just makes me realise I should not waste my time and fun on this. At least I tried.

Update: choosed another car and start session. OK, but my G923 wheel doesn't rotate, is blocked, FFB 100 so now I need to check more settings on internet on how to fix this, come on... back to GT7.

Attachments

• 20220415_120954.jpg
    20220415_120954.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220415_121617.jpg
    20220415_121617.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220415_121634.jpg
    20220415_121634.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
2 weeks ago it was only 5,99€ on PS5 and i regret that i did not bought it but to read this now….i would also play with wheel.

I paid 12,99£ I think, for PS4 and had PS5 for free. Graphics and gameplay are so bad compared to GT7. Multiplayer, pretty empty. Still, I tried again setting the wheel and FF. Hard to do. It is normal to be so hard to steer in ACC ? Tried many settings. So far here is my latest setting update in the pic below:

Attachments

• 20220416_133727.jpg
    20220416_133727.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
So,i bought in on sale for xbox SX and i like it so far.Plays great with my DD Pro and the McLaren Wheel.But now i‘m thinking to get it for PS5 instead as the Wheel support is SO much better than xbox…

Just got this for PS4 last night. Went in to do some driving. My car was ready to be driven out of the garage, but nothing on the wheel was responding. Then I pressed the options button on my G29 and noticed that the game is defaulted to controller usage. Once I chose the control method as using a wheel, the game handled perfectly around Nurburgring with stock wheel settings.

I had the same problem but can't assign my pedals to throttle of brake. Can anyone help, I have a t150 with the tp3 pedals.
EDIT: figured it out, they are automatically assigned.

Last edited:
It's so strange to hear these stories. I've been playing it on a T300 since it launched on PS4, and then when I got a PS5 on launch, and now after the PS5 update patch and have never had a single problem with my wheel or FFB or anything (other than the bugs in the game itself).

It just doesn't make sense that it doesn't simply work for everyone because when it does it's fantastic

Seeing the offer for ACC, I got it, installed, go to Practice, selected a Lambo Evo, some livery and when start session just crashes.

I play GT7 but I am also curious about other games. ACC seems not OK at all on PS5... just makes me realise I should not waste my time and fun on this. At least I tried.

Update: choosed another car and start session. OK, but my G923 wheel doesn't rotate, is blocked, FFB 100 so now I need to check more settings on internet on how to fix this, come on... back to GT7.
I paid 12,99£ I think, for PS4 and had PS5 for free. Graphics and gameplay are so bad compared to GT7. Multiplayer, pretty empty. Still, I tried again setting the wheel and FF. Hard to do. It is normal to be so hard to steer in ACC ? Tried many settings. So far here is my latest setting update in the pic below:
See the links in this link below:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...m-est-see-details-inside.409929/post-13767860

Use the recommended settings as a baseline and then tweek from there to your desired feel. My G29 feels great in ACC on PS5. On PS4, you did have to set the steering lock to the specific car (Link provided for that too), but I'm hearing and so far seems to be true, that setting it at the recommended steering lock shown for the wheel allows the game (on ps5) to sync as necessary. If not, select the per setting.
Use the safe setting to start out for whatever car you are trying out, and gradually tweek up from there. Once you get it dialed in and to your liking, then you start pushing and really enjoy the physics that this title is known for. It's ashame there is such a steep learning and adaptation curve for ACC, but very much worth it. Hope this helps.

Back