Just bought FM6 , question about forza hub rewards

Guatemala
Usa
I bought a Xbox 1 a few months ago with fm5 and fh2 , also i installed the forza hub.
I have been collecting these hub rewards for quite some time now.
My question is since i just bought FM6 (its downloading now) does that mean i get a quite money bonus from the forza hub money rewards ive been collecting?

thanks

I bought a Xbox 1 a few months ago with fm5 and fh2 , also i installed the forza hub.
I have been collecting these hub rewards for quite some time now.
My question is since i just bought FM6 (its downloading now) does that mean i get a quite money bonus from the forza hub money rewards ive been collecting?

thanks
If I remember correctly, I believe @SlipZtrEm had approached it similarly, and it all worked out for him.

Does that mean i get all the rewards i collected in the past when i start fm6 later?
I want to say yes, but I can't seem to remember exactly what happened with the situation. Wait for him to chime in, I'm sure he'll be able atleast confirm/deny.

Oke anyway thanks , its at 16% now otherwise ill post results back when i launch it.
The good thing is, even if you don't get the bonus it is still very easy to accumulate money. The level rewards will literally throw millions at you, that or nice high end cars.

Is it? thats nice , i also bought the deluxe edition wich gave me the vip pass ( and F&F and 10 year pack) , if that works the same as in FH2 money is easy to earn

The hub rewards collected over time for me before I even owned a One: as @ImaRobot mentioned, I first loaded up FM5 to millions of credits, all because I kept redeeming them each month on the 360. I would assume FM6 will do the same. I'd recommend getting the Hub app right on the One to make it easier to check. A higher tier level helps too, but really, what you want to do is own 300+ cars in each of the earlier games, starting with FM3, if possible. That provides the biggest bump compared to a few free cars for the tier rewards.

Im not sure what tier i am , but it looks like im gonna try to buy alot of cars with the money left on fm5 :P

Please be mindful of the Acceptable Use Policy you agreed to when joining GTP. We ask for proper grammar (punctuation, capitals) in posts. 👍

Oke it looks like im tier 5.

And i just checked i only got around 30 cars on FM5 lol , not sure if im gonna reach 300 with the 5.4 million left.

Anyway thanks for all the help.

Oke it looks like im tier 5.

And i just checked i only got around 30 cars on FM5 lol , not sure if im gonna reach 300 with the 5.4 million left.

Anyway thanks for all the help.

If there were a Gifting Option, I'd help you out, but unfortunately .... @ T10 👎

Welcome to GTP and to Forza 6 and all of it's ...... glory! :cheers: Don't drink and drive. :dopey:

Last edited:
Back