Just Bought GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tellme718
  • 29 comments
  • 1,351 views
Messages
54
United States
New York
Messages
Tellme718
Sup guys. Just bought my GT6. Came from GT5>GT4>GT3 etc...

Excited to play. One thing I do not understand is the initial 230 minutes update time on this.

Also will be doing the 20mil glitch to get a nice jump start in life.

Looking to see you all online.
 
The update takes me about 7 minutes, 230 minutes is crazy.

Did you have a question?
 
Yes, Why is taking so long for mine to update......?
 
probably poor internet... it took mine about an hour because of wireless.
 
this sucks. I have been waiting an hour already and it is only at 48%.
 
well IMO it well worth the wait!:)
 
dont worry the install only takes a couple of minutes!
 
I just tried the 20 mil glitch. Unfortunately, when I try to get into my garage to sell the car the entire system freezes. This is after I've deleted the old version and didnt sign on the network. Any reason for this happening?
 
I just tried the 20 mil glitch. Unfortunately, when I try to get into my garage to sell the car the entire system freezes. This is after I've deleted the old version and didnt sign on the network. Any reason for this happening?
you need to disable your internet connection as well
 
Well you bought the game and first things first is the 20m glitch. Giant middle finger to MT which I agree with. The reason its not working is your not supposed to be in you car, maybe thats why. Be in a different car, and then go to the garage and sell your AMG VGT. That or disable internet.
 
Game continues freezing when going into garage.
 
Are you in the Mercedes? You can't be in the car. Switch to your Fit.
 
Are you in the Mercedes? You can't be in the car. Switch to your Fit.

Wont even let me switch cars in garage. It just freezes. This is my 10th time restarting the freaking game. On top of it I try to download the updated version and it shows hundreds of minutes in loading time AGAIN. FML.
 
But were you in the Mercedes? If so, you'll have to install the update and switch cars.
 
Wont even let me switch cars in garage. It just freezes. This is my 10th time restarting the freaking game. On top of it I try to download the updated version and it shows hundreds of minutes in loading time AGAIN. FML.

You have to re download the update, switch cars and then continue doing the glitch.
 
You have to re download the update, switch cars and then continue doing the glitch.
But were you in the Mercedes? If so, you'll have to install the update and switch cars.

Thats what I am going to do now. Now I have to wait another 3 to 4 hours. Yay!
So far GT6 sucks balls.
 
well honestly its your fault for not figuring out how to get the 20 mill first. isnt i kinda obviouse that if you delete the update then you will have to re download it?
 
well honestly its your fault for not figuring out how to get the 20 mill first. isnt i kinda obviouse that if you delete the update then you will have to re download it?
:lol:

Next time follow directions when trying to glitch money before even playing the game.

HaHa, I knew that last comment would make some of the nerds twitch. JK guys c'mon lighten up. Its the holiday season.
 
HaHa, I knew that last comment would make some of the nerds twitch.=

Yeah I'm really starting to not like you. Sorry I helped.
 
"Wow, I'm trying to cheat the game and the game cheated me. What a 🤬 game"
 
Yeah I'm really starting to not like you. Sorry I helped.

Sorry to hear that.

"Wow, I'm trying to cheat the game and the game cheated me. What a 🤬 game"

Do not know about you but I have been cheating gran turismo since the days of gameshark *thumbsup!

Any free credits I get I will take. I am sure the majority of users will agree. You should do the same.
 
Lol i never really cared if people cheated in Gran Turismo or not, it won't "ruin" the games balance or economy like some people claim. Unless, GT puts in an effective trading system, maybe, but so many people talking about these credits like they're Economics Professors.

I don't cheat, but I don't care if people cheat. GT is a skill based game, its not a tool based game, if you have the tools but not the skills, you're going to suck, period.

Online is what separates the good from the bad, done.
 
Lol i never really cared if people cheated in Gran Turismo or not, it won't "ruin" the games balance or economy like some people claim. Unless, GT puts in an effective trading system, maybe, but so many people talking about these credits like they're Economics Professors.

I don't cheat, but I don't care if people cheat. GT is a skill based game, its not a tool based game, if you have the tools but not the skills, you're going to suck, period.

Online is what separates the good from the bad, done.
It's just a game ...

I agree with both of you.

I cheat because goddamit I am tired of scraping change for the first week of hardcore playing with every GT. I rather just get a nice chunk of change from the get go. My skills are already there. I just do not want to lose out on certain races online because I do not have the funds to invest in the machine.
 
Tell me about it, I'm just waiting for PD to add more credit heavy events. I basically bought what was needed or economical purchases to unlock my licenses, then grinded Like The Wind for higher tier cars.

If you do get 20m, don't spend it on a historic like a p330, or a xj13, thats a waste, sure its a nice car, but cmon its not really much of a racing car if your pitting it against other cars of the same tier.

If anything buy a Toyota Minolta for IA and IB and Super Events! And a GTR Black Edition for everything below IA! You will be set for this game.
 
I just do not want to lose out on certain races online because I do not have the funds to invest in the machine.
2 of the seasonals provide you a free car, and a 3rd is with the Honda Fit, which you're forced to buy. The 4th is with preorder cars, if you have any.
 
Yeah thanks guys. Andy the strategy you mentioned was already in mind. In GT5 I beat most the game with a GTR and other races with my 787B Mazda. Great cars.

My very last question is now that I have the 20mil, should I update to the new version or keep it like this?
 
you might as well update, i mean, without the update, you wont be able to get future updates, so if you dont do it now, you'l end up kicking yourself when a really nice car comes as free DLC and since you didn't update there are now a tonne of updates so it takes you like 7 hours to do so.
 
Back